MP NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling: The Department of Medical Education (DME) has released the revised schedule of the Madhya Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Mop-Up and stray round vacancy round for the MBBS & BDS Course. Candidates can check the MP NEET UG 2022 counselling schedule through the official website- dme.mponline.gov.in. As per the revised NEET UG dates, the department will announce the NEET UG mop-up round result on December 16 (5 pm). While reporting at the allotted medical college and dental college in person for document verification and admission can be done between December 16 and December 18.
MP NEET UG Mop-Up Round Revised Schedule 2022 (Out)
|Choice filling and Choice locking (Fresh choice filling must for participants candidates in MOP UP Round)||09-12-2022 to 12-12-2022|
(till 02:00 PM
|Allotment Result MOP UP Round (After blocking of MOP|
UP Round Admitted Candidates list received from MCC)
|16-12-2022 (05:00 PM)||3 Days|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental college in person for documents verifications and admission.||16-12-2022 (06:00 PM) To 18-12-2022 (08:00 PM)||2 Days|
|Publication of vacancies and list of eligible candidates for filling of Stray vacancies.||19-12-2022||1 Day|
|Invitation of online application (choice-filling) by the eligible candidates on the portal against vacancies.|
College-wise merit list of applicants (real-time merit) 10 times the number of college vacancies.
|20-12-2022 (12:00 Midnight||1 Day|
|Reporting at college for Online Attendance.||21-12-2022|
(10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
|Admission (selected candidate as per attendance merit)||21-12-2022|
(03:00 PM to 07:00 PM)
How to Apply for MP NEET Mop-Up Round Online Registration?
- Go to the official website- https://dme.mponline.gov.in/
- Click the Madhya Pradesh NEET Mop-Up Round counselling 2022 registration link on the homepage.
- A new login page would open.
- Key in your roll number and NEET application number
- Submit details and access the MP NEET login
- Now, apply for the Round 2 counselling and submit the details/documents as asked.
- Please submit the form and download it.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
|MP Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|MP Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|MP Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|MP Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|MP Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|MP NEET Allotment List||Click Here|
|MP NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|MP NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|