NIBM MBA Entrance Exam 2018: National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) was established in the year of 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India (The Statutory Body of Government of India). National Institute of Bank Management as an autonomous apex institution for research, training, education, and consultancy in bank management. The main brain behind the establishment of National Institute of Bank Management is to play a proactive role of “think-tank” of the banking system. National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) is part of the grand vision of giving a new direction to the banking industry in India and making the industry a more cost-effective instrument for national development.
NIBM MBA Entrance Exam 2018 is the National level management entrance examination in India. The Test is conducted by National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM). It is an online computer based management test for the admission in various management(MBA/PGDM) courses offered by the very famous university. Every year a large number of candidates applies for NIBM MBA Entrance Exam but only a few manage to crack this prestigious exam. Throughout the article, you will get detailed info on NIBM MBA Entrance Exam 2018 notification, exam pattern, syllabus, Books, Cut-off and various info related to the exam.
- 1 National Institute of Bank Management
- 2 NIBM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Admission procedure:
- 4 NIBM Exam 2018 Important Dates
- 5 NIBM Exam Results
- 6 NIBM Notifications & Important Dates
- 7 Contact Address
National Institute of Bank Management
Why Choose NIBM Exams?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of the Exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose NIBM Entrance Exam 2018.
- NIBM is part of the grand vision of giving a new direction to the banking industry in India and making the industry a more cost-effective instrument for national development. Therefore, helping the managers in their endeavour to make their organizations competitive both in domestic and international markets is the mission of the Institute.
- The Institute is engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks, and provides Consulting support to the banking and financial sector. As an institution of advanced learning, NIBM is well-equipped to train executives to function in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NIBM Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of NIBM Management Aptitude Test 2018.
NIBM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Let have to look Eligibility Criteria of NIBM
The applicant must be holding a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination, those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
How to apply?
Let have to look procedure detail regarding NIBM Exams
Interested candidates may download the application form from the official website of the institute: http://nibmindia.org/. In addition, an application fee of Rs 1250 is to be paid by the candidates by following any of the below-mentioned procedures:
- Through Cash Transfer: One should deposit the prescribed fee by RTGS / NEFT / ECS into the A/C No. 20002403044 of Bank of Maharashtra, NIBM Branch, Pune (IFSC Code: MAHB0001124). In addition, they have to send a confirmatory e-mail at [email protected] along with the details of remitter’s name, the UTR No.
- Through Demand Draft (DD): Candidates have to obtain a DD of requisite amount (as mentioned above) drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of National Institute of Bank Management, payable at Pune.
The duly filled-in hard copy of the downloaded application form complete in all respect along with a self-addressed postcard (if acknowledgement needed) should be sent to the Dean-Education, National Institute of Bank Management, NIBM Post Office, Kondhwe, Khurd, Pune, Maharashtra – 411 048, latest by the below mentioned last date of submission of the application form.
***In case of paying the application fee through DD, one must attach a DD of requisite amount along with the application form.
NIBM Exam 2018 Important Dates
|Applications open||Mid Of September|
|Applications close||Mid of December|
|Selection process |
(group discussion and interview)
|Mid of April|
|Commencement Of Classes||Mid of May|
NIBM Exam Results
The NIBM exam result will be updated on the official website.
NIBM Notifications & Important Dates
Given Notifications and Dates will be updated on official side of NIBM, Candidate needs to visit NIBM Official:
|NIBM 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NIBM 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NIBM Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NIBM Exam date||Will update|
|NIBM 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NIBM 2017 form||Will update|
Any query regarding Admission or exams you may contact given below contact information:
National Institute of Bank Management
NIBM Post Office, Kondhwe Khurd
Pune 411 048