National Institute of Fashion Technology Patna (NIFT Patna) is located in Patna, Bihar. The college was founded in the year 2008 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. NIFT Patna Offered various Course like B.DES, B.F.TECH, MFM, M.Des in the affordable range. The Institute provides a common platform for fashion education, research, and training.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Thought the article, We are going to share all the essential details about NIFT Patna like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result, Placement, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
National Institute of Fashion Technology Patna
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Fashion Technology Patna|
|Popular Name||NIFT Patna|
|Location||Patna, Bihar India|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated with||Statutory Autonomous|
|Approved by||Ministry of Textiles, Government of India|
|Courses offered||B.DES, B.F.TECH, MFM, M.Des Etc.|
|Category||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to NIFT 2020 Admission.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Statutory Autonomous
- Approved by –Ministry of Textiles, Government of India
- Aid Status- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Technical Issues
Facilities NIFT Patna
- Design Studio
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
National Institute of Fashion Technology Patna
|Bachelor Of Design ( B.DES)||30||4 years|
|B.F.TECH. ( Apparel Production)||30||4 years|
|Master of Fashion Management (MFM)||30||2 years|
NIFT Admission Process
- One can apply to the college through their NIFT Entrance Exam conducted by the authority.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- The aspirant must have the 12th level examination in the pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB).
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Maximum age limit 23 years as on 1st October 2019. The upper age limit may be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe/ Person With Disability (PWD)
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any Institute / University recognised by law in India
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
- B.F.Tech. from NIFT
- B.E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognised by law in India.
Age Limit:- No Age Limit
Note: For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website www.nift.ac.in
NIFT Patna Fee Structure
|Course||Fee ( Annual)|
|Bachelor Of Design ( B.DES)||246,975|
|B.F.TECH. ( Apparel Production)||246,975|
|Master of Fashion Management (MFM)||227,000|
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
|GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 750/-|
|Campus||No of Hostel rooms for Girls||No of Hostel rooms for Boys||Remarks|
|Patna||111+ 3 Flats||N/A||–|
NIFT Patna CutOff
NIFT Patna Merit Rank 2019
|Course||GN||SC||ST||OBC (NC)||GN‐EWS||PWD ‐ GN||D-GN||DSC-||D-ST||D-OBC (NC)|
NIFT 2018 cut off
|S.No||Name of the Programmes||Merit Rank|
|1||Accessory Design||Click Here|
|2||Fashion Design||Click Here|
|3||Knitwear Design||Click Here|
|4||Leather Design||Click Here|
|5||Textile Design||Click Here|
|6||Fashion Communication||Click Here|
****Note: The NIFT will announce the closing ranks for 2020 admissions in the month of May/June.
NIFT Patna Placement
NIFT Campus Placements 2016 was held at 07 Campuses of NIFT New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad. A total of 401 companies were registered for campus placements offering 2011 job vacancies across various programs/campuses in which total of 1709 students registered for placements during campus placements at these placement venues, of which 1470 students got placed.
- Future Group
- Lifestyle Group
- Max Retail
- Incredible Technologies
- Meena Bazar
- Vishal Megamart
- Reliance Trends,
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||NIFT Patna|
- NIFT Patna Placement Ranked 7th for Fashion Design by India Today 2017
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best.
|Address||NIFT Campus, Mithapur Farms
Patna – 800001
1.22KM KARBIGAHIYA BUS STOP
0.45KM PATNA JUNCTION RAILWAY STATION
|Tell-||0612-2340032, 2366833, 2366834|
List of Top Colleges in India
A. Courses offered at NIFT
> Bachelor of Design – B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design /Accessory Design /Textile Design /Knitwear Design /Fashion Communication)
> Bachelor of Fashion Technology – B.F. Tech.
> Master of Design – M. Des.
> Master of Fashion Management – MFM.
> Master of Fashion Technology- M.F. Tech.
A. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.
A. The average pay of a NIFT passout is around Rs 2.50 lakh per annum, while the average salary received by an IIM-A graduate is Rs 6.50 lakh per annum.
A. Aspirants should have completed their Class 12 from a recognised board wherein they have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates should have secured passing marks in their Class 12 exam.
A. If you are applying for B.des, then you can crack the NIFT exam without math and science in 11th and 12th grade. B.F.Tech requires maths to pursue but otherwise, maths is not required to apply for the course or even not relevant to the field.
A. No with 10th qualification your not eligible for NIFT Examination. If your to apply for this examination then you should complete 12th standard then only your eligible for NIFT Examination.
A. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the lowest 10% of full-time fashion design salaries, which includes the salaries of starting designers, averaged less than $32,500 annually as of May 2010, while the upper 10% earned more than $130,890 per year, and the median salary was $64,530 per year.
A. You need at least 50% marks in 12th to become eligible for NIFT entrance exam. Admission in your choice of the institute will depend on your score in the entrance exam which is conducted by NIFT.
A. The program is spread over 8 semesters, with the final semester being based on the candidate’s chosen stream of study.
A. Hi student, Yes you are eligible to give NIFT. Following are the eligibility criteria for taking NIFT 2020 entrance examination: The maximum age allowed for general category candidates as of October 01, 2019, is 23 years.
For any Query related to NIFT 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the NIFT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now