National Institute of Technology Raipur is one of the best & reputed engineering colleges in Chhattisgarh. and it is also known as NIT Raipur. The college is one among the thirty-one National Institute of Technology in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012). Throughout the article, you will get to know about NIT Raipur cut off. Read about expected and previous year cutoff for NIT Raipur. NIT Chhattisgarh cut off is the minimum marks required to get admission into the college.
- 1 NIT Chhattisgarh Cut off (Expected)
- 2 NIT Raipur Previous Year Cut off
- 2.1 NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – General Category
- 2.2 NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – OBC-NCL Category
- 2.3 NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – SC Category
- 2.4 NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – ST Category
- 3 NIT Raipur 2018 Cut off (Expected)
NIT Chhattisgarh Cut off (Expected)
Before we speak the cut-off score for different courses, let us first find out the various factors determining the NIT’s cutoff for most popular branches offered by National Institute of Technology.
Aspirants may look into this mentioned consideration to take admission in Top B.Tech Branches offered by NIT Raipur.
- The number of applying candidates.
- The difficulty level
- Number of questions asked
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Performance of the candidates.
NIT Raipur Previous Year Cut off
The aspirant may also check the NIT Raipur previous year cut off to get more information about the previous year cutoff trend and offered courses merit list (Home/India quota).
NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – General Category
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||27254||42026|
|Computer Science & Engineering||8344||21331|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||2042||8370|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||1914||2450|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||13291||18806|
|Computer Science & Engineering||6472||12341|
NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – OBC-NCL Category
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||14019||19495|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||2437||5094|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4996||8780|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||4574||6334|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||736||1117|
|Computer Science & Engineering||3082||4250|
NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – SC Category
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||3083||6913|
|Computer Science & Engineering||1412||3862|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||632||3173|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||4188||5056|
|Computer Science & Engineering||1413||2656|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||258||526|
NIT Raipur Cut Off 2017 – ST Category
|Computer Science & Engineering||1155||2262|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||256||331|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||2522||3266|
|Computer Science & Engineering||1403||1567|
|Architecture (5 Years, B.Arch.)||269||364|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||1813||210|
- OR: Opening Rank
- CR: Closing Rank
NIT Raipur 2018 Cut off (Expected)
The candidates applying for various Engineering courses are advised to check these important Instruction Related to NIT Raipur 2018 cut off.
- The NIT Raipur 2018 Cut-off for popular branches will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the JEE Mains.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of JOSSA will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- The Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different NIT Colleges participating in JEE Mains.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in JOSSA 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination
***Scoring High in JEE Mains will help you to choose the best Engineering courses offered by The National Institute of Technology. For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!