North Tripura District Polytechnic is also known as NTD Polytechnic Tripura is one of the state-run Government polytechnic Institute in Tripura. The college was established in the year 2014 as the premier centre of higher education in the District of Dharmanagar (North Tripura). The Institute, presently offering Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
All the courses offered by the college are approved by All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi. The Institute is administered by Education (Higher) Department, Government of Tripura and is affiliated to the Tripura University (A Central University).
- 1 About North Tripura District Polytechnic
- 1.1 Courses offered by North Tripura District Polytechnic:
- 1.2 Facilities available at NTD Polytechnic Tripura:
- 1.3 North Tripura District Polytechnic Admission process:
- 1.4 North Tripura District Polytechnic Dharmanagar fee structure:
- 1.5 North Tripura District Polytechnic placement:
- 1.6 North Tripura District Polytechnic College Ranking by Edufever:
- 1.7 Contact address:
About North Tripura District Polytechnic
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievements:
- North Tripura District Polytechnic Dharmanagar is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Tripura University (A Central University)
- The institute welcomes its students with its well qualified and experienced faculty from leading Institutions and leaders from IT department. It also Provides Ragging free campus in accordance with AICTE.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas with the help of language lab. Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
Courses offered by North Tripura District Polytechnic:
NTD Polytechnic Tripura offers 3 years Diploma courses in the various field of diploma engineering. Courses offered by the college are as follow.
|COURSES AVAILABLE |
|Name of the Course||Intake Number of Students|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||40|
Facilities available at NTD Polytechnic Tripura:
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, and medical care
- NTD Polytechnic Tripura provides Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen.
- Library with more than 3,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Trained and enthusiastic faculty.
- Hands-on training with the latest equipment.
- Attitudinal and Soft Skill enhancement programs.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
North Tripura District Polytechnic Admission process:
Admission to the various courses offered by this polytechnic Institute in Tripura is made by taking consideration of these below-mentioned points.
- The applicant must be passed the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from recognized board in one attempt.
- The applicant should be within 21 years of age on the 1st January of the respective year of admission.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen as per the norms of Government of Tripura.
- Selection shall be strictly according to merit. General candidates securing less than 50% marks, SC candidates less than 45% marks and ST candidates less than 40% marks in aggregate in English, Mathematics and Physical Science in Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidates need to satisfy the minimum physical standards required for pursuing a technical course and must pass the medical examination to be conducted by the Registered Medical Officer and a certificate is to be obtained in the prescribed format.
North Tripura District Polytechnic Dharmanagar fee structure:
The approximate fee to be paid per year for Diploma courses in NTD Polytechnic Tripura is as Follow.
- Tuition Fee for an academic year=Rs 3000.00
- Registration Fee=Rs 200.00;
- Admission Fee=Rs 1.00;
- Caution Money Deposit=Rs 100.00;
- Games & Sports, Cultural Affairs & Industrial Development fund=Rs 50.00;
- Student Union Fee=Rs 50.00;
- Internal Examination Fee=Rs 75.00;
- Session charge=Rs 125.00
***Total Fee=Rs 3601.00 (Rupees Thirty-Six Hundred and one only)
***Fees Structure is approximate.
North Tripura District Polytechnic placement:
The college is one of the newly built Polytechnic colleges in Tripura and it is too early to judge the college by its Placement. The Training & Placement Cell of NTD Polytechnic Tripura is an important segment of the Institute which looks into imparting the technical exposure to the students of all branches, during and after their course in various organizations, inside and outside the state. Final year students who are in the final semester are required to submit their Bio-Data with the Training & Placement Cell. The Training & Placement Cell also communicates with esteemed organizations and arranges interaction sessions for the representatives of the companies to have with the students.
North Tripura District Polytechnic College Ranking by Edufever:
NTD Polytechnic Tripura renders Technology Support Service in the areas of Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering, hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colors to its destiny. Government tag makes the institution recommendable in the field of diploma engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
North Tripura District Polytechnic
P.O+vill:Dewanpasha, Dharmanagar,North Tripura
Pin: 799254, North Tripura, Dharmanagar, Tripura
Phone: 0381 – 2326503
Contact Email: [email protected]