OJEE 2020 Counselling: OJEE is a state-level exam conducted by OJEE Board. OJEE counselling 2020 is expected to commence from the month. The candidates who wish to apply based on their marks obtained in OJEE 2020, can also participate in the OJEE counselling process.
Throughout this article, we will discuss the OJEE 2020 Counselling Procedure.
Latest Information: OJEE 2020 Result Declared Download Score Card.
Download Hand Written Notes for OJEE 2020 Examination Click Here
1. OJEE 2020 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Sample Paper
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
8. List of Top Colleges in India
OJEE 2020 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of OJEE 2020, that will help you.
|OJEE 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Slot Booking||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Books||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|OJEE 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
The exam pattern of OJEE 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the OJEE 2020 exam pattern, the admission seekers will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand.
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Government|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a Year|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (Computer Based)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into Odisha Government colleges, Private etc|
|No. of Accepting Colleges||90 Colleges|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Want to Study Top Engineering Colleges in Odisha (Call Now) +91-9873056333
OJEE Exam Dates are given below for the candidates for various events for the 2020 session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online Registration Starts||21st September 2020|
|Online Registration Close||23 September 2020|
|Admit Card||5th October 2020 (Released)|
|Date of Exam||12 to 19 October 2020 (Announced)|
|Answer key release||Updated Soon|
|Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
|Counselling Starts||Updated Soon|
OJEE Counselling Date 2020 (Tentative)
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the OJEE 2020. The OJEE 2020 Counselling process is conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) for document verification and seat allotment of candidates. Successful candidates of OJEE 2020 will be eligible to apply for different lateral entry in Engineering, MBA, BHMS and other Courses offered by different government and private Engineering colleges in Odisha. The counselling procedure is given below:
- Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in OJEE 2020 counselling procedure aspirants will have to register to OJEE Counselling authority in online mode by entering roll number and password.
- Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of the preference of colleges. Based on the choices filled seat allotment will be done.
- Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help the aspirants to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
- Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted to them and do not wish to participate in further rounds, they will have to choose this option.
Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and also wish to upgrade their seat, they must follow this option.
Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
- Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
Documents and Drafts Required
- Registered candidates must carry a dd of Rs 5000, drawn in favour of “OJEE 2020” on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneshwar. Candidates who have been allotted seats, and have paid the fees do not have to carry any drafts.
- Candidates who did not register with OJEE earlier but want to be a part of the counselling process have to carry an additional draft of Rs 1000.
Candidates must carry the following certificates (original and photocopy):
- NEET (2020) Rank card
- OJEE BAMS/BHMS registration slip
- 10th board certificate and mark sheet
- 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Residence certificate of Odisha (mandatory)
- SC/ST certificate issued by the government of Odisha
- A green card issued by the Family Welfare Department, govt. of Odisha
- Candidates under EWS category have to produce EWS certificate from Tahsildar/ Additional Tahsildar
- The list of eligible Ex-serviceman candidates is sent by Rajya Sainik Board to OJEE. Only those candidates will be considered under ES quota
- PC Board report from SCB Medical College, Cuttack is with the JEE Office. Only the candidates, declared eligible by the Board, will be considered under PC quota.
Here we have provided OJEE 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack OJEE 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Read also: To know more about OJEE 2020 Counselling. Click Here
Chemistry Sample Papers
Want to Study Top Engineering Colleges in Odisha (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Mathematics Sample Papers
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Cell,
Website: www.ojee.nic.in/ www.odishajee.com
Phone: 0674-2382101, 0674-2382108
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The exam difficulty level of OJEE exam is usually moderate.
A: For Analytical and Logical Reasoning preparation, candidates can refer to the following books:
1. A New Approach to Reasoning by BS Sijwali & S Sijwali
2. Logical and Analytical Reasoning by K Gupta
3. Multi-Dimensional Reasoning by Mishra & Kumar and Dr.Lal
A: Since you will have very little time in the day to devote to studies; you should start preparing for OJEE one year in advance.
A. Every year around 52,560 candidates apply for OJEE Exam.
A. It is mandatory to hold the domicile of Orissa state to apply for OJEE 2021.
A: Yes, any candidate who is in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree programme, can appear for OJEE exam 2021.
A: Candidates must devote at least a year to prepare for OJEE exam. However, it mostly depends on the individuals’ efforts and their strengths and weaknesses.
A: Practising mock tests regularly is very essential and the key to success in any exam.
A: The Verbal Reasoning section of the OJEE exam includes Idioms, Phrases, Grammar, Vocabulary, Proverbs, Sentence Completions, etc.
A: The Analytical Reasoning section of OJEE includes Series, Puzzles, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding, Critical Reasoning, Seating Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Family Tree, etc.