The PGIMER Cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the selection of candidates in colleges accepting PGIMER Scorecard in India. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cut off scores. Admission seeker who applies for the colleges need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected for their dream college. The previous year PGIMER Cutoff 2020 was based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, and the difficulty level of the examination.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to PGIMER 2020.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Full Exam Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||PGIMER Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||Rs. 1500 for General/ OBC/OCI/NRI [Online]|
Rs. 1200 for SC/ST category [Online]
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Seats||MD/MS-207|
|Events||Dates (Session Jan 2020)||Dates (Session Jul 2020)|
|Online registration starts||26th October 2019||17th March 2020|
|Last date of registration||14th November 2019||6th May 2020|
|Last date to deposit the fee||14th November 2019||6th May 2020|
|Admit Card published||25th November 2019 to 30th November 2019||Last week of May 2020|
|MD/MS exam date||30th November 2019||14th June 2020 (Latest)|
|Result Published||9th December 2019||July 2020|
|1st Counselling||20th December 2019||Yet to be announced|
|2nd Counselling||10th January 2020||Yet to be announced|
|3rd Counselling||18th January 2020||Yet to be announced|
|Open Counselling||30th January 2020||Yet to be announced|
PGIMER Cutoff 2020
PGIMER 2020 Application Form Notification has been released. It is conducted by Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh. Admission Seekers have to upload the prescribed documents as per the specifications for PGIMER 2020 online registration.
It is a University level exam which is conducted two times in a year. It offers medical research and training for the students. Every year, the institution conducts the entrance exam with the name of PGIMER. After clear, the exam candidate will able to take admission to various Postgraduate course such as MD/MS etc.
Previous Year Cutoffs
The PGIMER 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the PGIMER Cutoff of July 2019 Session.
Cutoff Qualifying Percentile
According to previous year qualifying percentile, Admission Seekers secure with 50 percentile irrespective of their category. Based on PGIMER cutoff, the conducting body will calculate the percentile scores. The percentile scores are based on the performance of candidates who appeared in the entrance examination.
Here’s given category wise percentile marks-
|Open (General) and Sponsored/Deputed||55th Percentile|
|OBC, OPH. SC/ST. Rural Area, Foreign Nationals||50th Percentile|
|Bhutanese Nationals||45th Percentile|
Important Instructions on PGIMER Expected Cutoff
The candidates applying for PGIMER are advised to check these important Instruction Related to PGIMER 2020 Cutoff.
- The PGIMER 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the PGIMER 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of PGIMER will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under PGIMER
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in PGIMER 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
****Scoring High on PGIMER Exam will help you to choose some of the best Medical Colleges. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
List of Top Colleges in India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now