The Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education (PMC College of Education) is one of the best teacher training colleges in Delhi. The college provides highly qualified and competent teaching facility. The college was established in the year 2000.
Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education Nangloi is one of the best private colleges in (Delhi) . its providing good facilities for our students.it is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education
|Name of Institute||Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education Nangloi (Delhi)|
|Popular Name||PMC College Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College Delhi(PMC College Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
- Approved by: National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE).
- Aid Status: Private
- Computer Lab
Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College Delhi (PMC College Delhi) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
Faculty & staff
The Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education offers admission with an intake capacity of 200+ numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
The admission to various programmes of the Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College Delhi (PMC College Delhi) is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.ED||Admission in B.ED programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|Admission in D.EI.ED programme candidates has to clear the SCERT entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|M.ED||Admisson in M.ED candidates should have a 2 Years Bachelor degree in education (B.ED) from a reconigation recognized University/College/Institute.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the PMCCE Delhi Counselling Procedure.
|D.El.Ed. and ECCE course|| |
Source:- GGSIPU Delhi
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6.5 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
The placement cell of Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees.
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission in Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) College. are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to Check whether the Admission Seeker is Eligible For Admission or Not. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below,
|PMCCE Delhi B.E.D Cutoff||Click Here|
Ranking & Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education|
The PMCCE Delhi has all the potential to become one of the Best B.ED colleges in Delhi NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.8out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College Of Education, Delhi (PMCCE Delhi)
Pratap Vihar, nangloi, Delhi, 110086
Phone: 011 6459 8301
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, PMCCE Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that PMCCE offers you superb arrangements.
A. PMCCE Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
A. PMCCE Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.