KM Kundnani College of Pharmacy (KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai) is one of the prestigious Pharmacy institutes was founded in the year 1971 under the aegis of Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board, Mumbai. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai. K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy offered a various course in Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Prin.K.M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About KM Kundnani College of Pharmacy
- 2 KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai Courses
- 3 KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai Admission Process
- 4 KMK College of Pharmacy Fee Structure
- 5 KMK College of Pharmacy Ranking
- 6 KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai Placement
- 7 Contact Details
About KM Kundnani College of Pharmacy
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Prin KM Kundnani College of Pharmacy
|Name of Institute||Prin.K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy|
|Popular Name||KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai|
|Year of Establishment||1971|
|Affiliated with||University of Mumbai|
|Approved by||PCI, AICTE, NBA|
|Intake||Bachelor of Pharmacy-60|
|Fees||Bachelor of Pharmacy-16,000(Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD.|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with-University of Mumbai
- Approved by – Pharmacy Council of India(PCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICT)
- Aid Status- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai
- Class Rooms
KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai Courses
|Bachelor Of Pharmacy||60||4 years|
|Master Of Pharmacy||N/A||2 years|
KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply through their Merit Based Scorecard and also apply through GPAT OR PGECET Entrance Test.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants must be 10+2 passed with at least 60% marks from a recognized school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA and valid GPAT/GATE are eligible for admission.
KMK College of Pharmacy Fee Structure
|Bachelor Of Pharmacy||16,500|
|Master Of Pharmacy||115,000|
KMK College of Pharmacy Ranking
|Name of Institute||K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Mumbai.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lacks||3 to 3.5 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Principal K. M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy
Jote Joy Building, Rambhau Salgaonkar Road, Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai 40005. India
Ph: +91 22 2216 4368 / 2216 4387.
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: PES Modern College of Pharmacy Pune