Dear admission seekers, if you are looking for counselling process for admission in Punjab state then you have come to the right place. In Punjab NEET PG counselling procedure 2020 conducting per year by Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab. Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab was established in 1973. It gives admission to different Government / private medical college affiliated with the State Medical University of Punjab as per NEET PG ranking score.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Punjab NEET PG Counselling Procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Punjab.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Read also: If Admission Seekers know about NEET PG AIQ(All India Quota) Counselling: Click here
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG result 2020||30 January 2020(Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Some important dates of Punjab PG Admission:
|Name of Event||Date|
|Last date for receipt of online application||19.04.2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||upto 21.04.2020|
|Online choice Filling and Locking||24.04.2020 to 26.04.2020|
|Display of Merit List||29.04.2020|
|Date for joining/reporting||Not yet declared|
Punjab NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2020 Punjab State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Punjab NEET PG 2020, Let us first have a look at the Punjab NEET PG Counselling schedule 2020.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-punjabmedicaleducation.org/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG(AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2020
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- punjabmedicaleducation.org/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After last date of choice filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before medical board constituted by dates will be available on punjabmedicaleducation.org/ website.
4. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
Aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Punjab NEET PG counselling procedure 2020.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab conducting the counselling below given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Cutoff Marks 2020
Cutoff marks (out of 1200)
Top Colleges in Punjab accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Government Medical College||Amritsar||Click Here|
|Dayanand Medical College and Hospital||Ludhiana||Click Here|
|Christian Medical College||Ludhiana||Click Here|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College||Faridkot||Click Here|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Amritsar||Click Here|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Bhatinda||Click Here|
Other state Counselling
- Rajasthan NEET PG counselling
- Harayana NEET PG counselling
- Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
- Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling
- Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
- Delhi NEET PG Counselling
- Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling
- Maharashtra NEET PG counselling
- Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: No, Punjab conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 618 seats are available in Punjab NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.