Punjab Nursing Admission 2020: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot will be conducting Punjab Nursing entrance exam to provide admission of nursing courses in punjab. The eligible applicants can apply this examination.
here we have mentioned eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam date, sample paper, counselling, result, admit card and all important details of this exams.
|Exam Name||Punjab B.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form||Punjab B.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Course Offered||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Exam Date||to be announce soon..|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Helpline||Tel: 01639-256232, 256234, Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org|
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application form||3rd week of July 2020|
|Submission of application forms||Last week of July 2020|
|The last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of the application form.||Last week of July 2020|
|Application Form for NRI Quota||3rd week of August 2020|
|Releasing admit card||1st week of August 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of August 2020|
|Results||1st week of August 2020|
|Re-Admission Application||1st week of August 2020|
|Provisional merit list||1st week of August 2020|
|Counseling||2nd week of August 2020|
|2nd Counselling||4th week of August 2020|
|2nd Counselling||4th week of August 2020|
|Selection List||4th week of August 2020|
|Application for Vacant seat||3rd week of September 2020|
|Counseling of vacant seat||2nd week of October 2020|
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form will be Released in the 3rd week of July 2020.
- The Application can be done till Last week of July 2020.
- The application form will be available in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants who want to fill the form needs to visit the official website.
- After visiting the website applicants need to click on the link for an application
- Once the form is open applicants need to start filling the application form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter the required details.
- Some important documents like photograph and signature need to be uploaded in the application form once the details are filled.
- Applicants need to enter correct details in the application form.
- After that applicants need to submit the application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process.
- Applicants need to check the official website in order to get information about the application fee.
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who have completed HSC exam in science stream from a recognized board or university are only eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Punjab state in order to appear for the entrance exam.
Gender of the Applicant
- For the entrance exam, only female applicants can appear.
- English along with physics, chemistry and biology subjects must be a mandatory subject in the HSC exams.
- Applicants must score not less than 45% marks in the HSC exams.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode for the applicants that means pen and the paper-based test will be organized.
- Applicants need to appear written entrance exam in order to get admission.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will have four sections as mentioned below:
- Physics (50 questions)
- Chemistry (50 questions)
- Zoology(50 questions)
- Botany (50 questions)
- The question paper of the entrance exam will have a total of 200 questions.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the paper.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be published in the English language only.
The syllabus is huge so we request that the applicants refer to the official website of the university in order to get information about the syllabus subject wise for the preparation of the entrance exam. (Official Website)
Admit card will be available only for those applicants who have successfully submitted the application form and application fee. Applicants need to download the admit card from the website. In order to download the admit card applicants need to use registration number and password or date of birth. Authorities will not provide admit cards to the applicants by post or any other mode. Admit card is the gate pass of the applicant and the identity card of the applicant appear for the entrance exam. Admit card will be verified at the time of entrance exam so applicants need to carry it along with them.
Results will be released in online mode on the official website of the university. Along with the results, authorities will also release the merit list of the applicants. Merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants need to download the result from the website and take some copies of the same. The result is an important document that contains all the information about the marks scored by the applicant in the entrance exam.
Merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants. Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university in order to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
After the announcement of the result, the authority will invite applicants for the counseling round. In the counseling round applicants need to appear for seat allotment procedure, document verification process, and many more.
- Applicants need to pay the counseling fee in the counseling round. Counseling fee can be paid through demand draft which will be drawn in favor of the Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot.
- Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants in the counseling round on the basis of the seats available, marks secured in the entrance exam, etc.
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now