Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (RIMS Raipur) was established in the year 2012 and managed by Department of Medical Education, Government of Chhattisgarh. Raipur Medical College has provided UG Courses with an annual intake of 150 candidates. It is affiliated with Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur.
In the current time, the Institute has not provided any PG or other courses. It is expected that by the year 2020 the college has provided more courses available. RIMS Raipur is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. The College mission is “Health for all”.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 6 Ranking and Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
|Name of Institute||Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Raipur|
|Popular Name||RIMS Raipur, Raipur Medical College|
|Location||Bhansoj Road, Off NH-6, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492006|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Raipur like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking etc.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Total Intake Per Year: 150 Students
Duration: 4.5 Years + 1 Year Compulsory Internship
Eligibility: As per RIMS and MCI guidelines/regulations. 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a compulsory subject. (40% in case of SC / ST candidates)
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|Courses||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5,10,000/-|
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RIMS Raipur|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chhattisgarh.
- We Would like to give this RIMS, Raipur Medical college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Chhattisgarh.
- Top Medical College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top Dental College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BHMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BAMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
Raipur Medical College
Bhansoj Road, Off NH-6, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 0771- 3053089
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!