Rajkiya Engineering College Banda (REC Banda) formerly known as Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Engineering College of Information Technology (BRAECIT) is one of the newly built government engineering colleges in the State of Uttar-Pradesh. The college was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2010 with three branches, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Technology with an annual intake of Sixty (60) in each branch.
The GEC Banda has moved to its own fully residential campus located at Atarra, Banda in the month of July 2015 and all academic activities from the session 2015-16 are being carried out on its own campus. A fully residential campus of the REC Banda consists of Academic Building, Workshop, Five Hostels (Boys and Girls), Residential Apartments, Student Activity Centre, College Canteen, Grocery Store and other facilities for recreation.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Rajkiya Engineering College Banda
- 2 Facilities
- 3 GEC Banda Courses
- 4 The Rajkiya Engineering College Banda offers some of popular B.Tech course under the supervision of highly qualified faculties and state of the art infrastructure. Different course at GEC Banda is approved by AICTE. Let us discuss courses offered by REC Banda.
- 5 GEC Banda Admission Process
- 6 Fees Structure
- 7 REC Banda Cutoff
- 8 UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2019
- 9 REC Banda Placement
- 10 Ranking & Reputation
- 11 Contact Details
Rajkiya Engineering College Banda
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of
Rajkiya Engineering College Banda.
|Name of Institute||Rajkiya Engineering College Banda|
|Popular Name||GEC Banda|
|Location||Banda, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated with||Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow(AKTU)|
|Category||Top Engineering Colleges in UPTU|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated By: Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- Approved by: AICTE
- Aid Status: Government
- Academic Infrastructure
- Student Activity Centres
- Student Societies
- Student Hostels
- Faculty/Staff Residences
- Student Training Programme/workshop
- Technical Projects
GEC Banda Courses
The Rajkiya Engineering College Banda offers some of popular B.Tech course under the supervision of highly qualified faculties and state of the art infrastructure. Different course at GEC Banda is approved by AICTE. Let us discuss courses offered by REC Banda.
|Information Technology||60||4 Years|
|Electrical Engineering||60||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||60||4 Years|
|Applied Science and Humanities||60||4 Years|
GEC Banda Admission Process
- For Admission in UG Courses, Candidate will have to clear UPSEE Entrance Examination. Admission in UG Courses is based on UPSEE Scorecard.
- The eligible students for a particular course need to go for UPSEE Counselling 2018 to avail seats in a particular Branch.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- B.Tech: Candidate should be pass in final Examination 10+2 system or its equivalent with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
|S.no||Fees Details||B.Tech Ist Yr. & Lateral Entry(IT,ME,EE)||B.Tech IInd Yr. (IT,ME,EE)||B.Tech IIIrd Yr. (IT, ME, EE)||B.Tech Final Yr. (IT,ME,EE)|
|1||University Enrolment fees||500||NA||NA||NA|
|2||Instt. Exam fees||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|3||Univ. Insurance fees||250||250||250||250|
|4||Univ. Development fees||300||300||300||300|
|10||Identity Card fees||50||50||50||50|
|12||Student aid fund||200||200||200||200|
|15||College day fees||150||150||150||150|
|19||Computer charges & Stationary||300||300||300||300|
|20||Semester Exam. Fees||900||900||900||900|
|22||Alumni Association Regd. Fees||1000||NA||NA||NA|
|(Day Scholar) Grand Total||60350||53850||53850||54350|
|24||Electric & Water Charges||2600||2600||2600||2600|
|25||Electric Fan Charges||300||300||300||300|
|26||Utensil & Crockery Charges||500||500||500||500|
|27||Hostel Activies Charges||200||200||200||200|
|(Hostler) Grand Total||69950||63450||63450||63950|
REC Banda Cutoff
The Rajkiya Engineering College Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of applying candidates, total numbers of seats and last year admission record.
GEC Banda Cut-off (UPSEE Cut-off 2015)
|Branch Name||Allotted under Category||Category||State Rank|
|Electrical Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||GNOP||3157|
|Information Technology (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||BCOP||4291|
|Mechanical Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||GNOP||2834|
UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2019
A candidate has to go through various stages of UPTU Counselling 2019 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counseling procedure for UPSEE 2018 can be explained by the below flow chart.
The UPSEE Counselling 2019 is divided into total 5 Rounds. Right from registering for counseling to choice filling, everything will be online. So it is a matter of prime concern to have a grip on the entire counseling process. For more details about the UPSEE Counselling Process…Click here
REC Banda Placement
Rajkiya Engineering College has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The Training & Placement Cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by GEC Banda is as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organize and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rajkiya Engineering College Banda|
- It is one of the premier institutes in UP.
- We would like to give out 4.2 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in UP.
- UPSEE 2019: Admission, Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Fees
- UPSEE Counselling| Check the Important Details
- GATE 2019: Admission, Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Fees
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Annual Ranking 2019
- Top Engineering Colleges in Noida 2019
- Top Engineering Colleges in Meerut 2019
***NOTE: Scoring High in Academic Examination and UPSEE will help you to choose the best courses offered by The IET Lucknow. Top Rankers may also avail Various Scholarship and Fee waiver schemes offered by the college to some of the meritious Students of Country.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we Rajkiya Engineering College Banda choose ?
Answer: REC Banda is one of the best engineering colleges of AKTU University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by REC Banda to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in REC Banda?
Answer: For Admission in REC Banda, Candidate will have to clear UPSEE Entrance Examination and you can also get direct admission through RM Group of Education.
- What is the Placement Statics at REC Banda?
Answer: Placement is very good.
Note: For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!