R.C. Institute Of Technology, Delhi (RCIT Delhi) was established in the year of 2000 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last years BCA cutoff of RCIT Delhi with the expected RCIT Delhi BCA 2021 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about cutoff, before selecting your dream college of GGSIPU Delhi.
|Name of Institute||R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh Delhi|
|Popular Name||RCIT Najafgarh|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG & PG Courses|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff 2021
Before we check the RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff 2021 (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the some most important instruction about RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding RCIT Delhi BCA 2021 Cutoff.
- The RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff 2021 will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the GGSIPU 2021 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill in their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the RCIT Delhi BCA 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET BCA 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff 2017
The RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GGSIPU BCA Cutoff for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
1st Round Cutoff
|BCA||Min Rank – 5643 Max Rank – 5643||Min Rank – 1584 Max Rank – 2982||Min Rank – 2237 Max Rank – 2570|
2nd Round Cutoff
|BCA||Min Rank – 3106 Max Rank – 3680||Min Rank – 3167 Max Rank – 3561|
3rd Round Cutoff
|BCA||Min Rank – 3249 Max Rank – 4955||Min Rank – 4394 Max Rank – 5437|
Candidates applying for the IPU CET BCA 2021 exam need to check these important dates related to IPU CET BCA. The given dates are Expected.
|IPU CET Application – Registration Started!||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to apply online||1st week of May|
|IPU Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|IPU CET Exam Date||2nd week of June 2021|
|IPU CET Result||4th week of June 2021|
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
- Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU BCA 2021 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh
Gopal Nagar, Najafgarh,
New Delhi – 110043.
Ph. No: 011-28015971, 28011304,
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. Is RCIT Delhi institute/College?
A. Yes, RCIT Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that RCIT offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university RCIT Delhi Affiliated?
A. RCIT Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Q. Is RCIT Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. RCIT Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
Q. Is GGSIPU private or government University?
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
Q. How can I get admission in IPU 2021?
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many rounds of Counselling are there in IPU?
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
Q. In which position GGSIPU ranked in New Delhi by HRD Ministry
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2021 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2021 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.