R.C. Institute of Technology (RCIT Najafgarh) is the up growing co-educational Institute in the field of Information Technology and Teacher Education. The college was established with a noble mission to provide quality of education to the next-gen Teachers.
RCIT Najafgarh is a venture of Ram Chandra Gahlot Trust, is a pioneer Institution in Delhi creating professionals in the field of Science & Management. The college is spread over the lush green campus of 2.5 acres, equipped with all modern technologies to provide an environment with an ambience of Learning.
RCIT Najafgarh is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university R.C. Institute of Technology (RCIT Najafgarh).
|Name of Institute||R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh Delhi|
|Popular Name||RCIT Najafgarh|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG & PG Courses|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh Delhi(RCIT Najafgarh) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University(GGSIU).
- Approved by: AICTE and NCTE.
- Aid Status: Private
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
The admission to various programmes of the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Ed||Admission in B.Ed programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BCA||Admission in BCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|MCA||Admission in MCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET MCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the RCIT Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of SHDCHE Najafgarh. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BCA||1. Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with passing scores in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application.
2. Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognised examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
|MCA||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognised as equivalent to it.
2. BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent to it with at least 50% marks in aggregate
The placement cell of R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh Major Recruiters
- Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
- Airport Authority of India.
- Ministry of information technology.
- National information centre.
- Engineers, India Ltd.
- MTNL, the Indian oil corporation
- Department of electronics Govt. of India
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6.5 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission in Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) College. are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to Check whether the Admission Seeker is Eligible For Admission or Not. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below:
|RCIT Delhi BCA Cutoff||Click Here|
|RCIT Delhi B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
|RCIT Delhi MCA Cutoff||Click Here|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh|
We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, RCIT Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that RCIT offers you superb arrangements.
A. RCIT Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. RCIT Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.