R.C. Institute of Technology, Najafgarh (New Delhi)
R.C. Institute of Technology (RCIT Najafgarh) is the up growing co-educational Institute the field of Information Technology and Teacher Education. The college was established with a noble mission to provide quality of education to the next gen Teachers.
RCIT Najafgarh is a venture of Ram Chandra Gahlot Trust, is a pioneer Institution in Delhi creating professionals in the field of Science & Management. The college is spread over the lush green campus of 2.5 acres, equipped with all modern technologies to provide an environment with an ambience of Learning.
- 1 R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh
- 1.1 Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- 1.2 Facilities at RCIT Najafgarh
- 1.3 Courses
- 1.4 Faculty & staff:
- 1.5 Admission Procedure:
- 1.6 Fees Structure
- 1.7 RCIT Najafgarh Placement:
- 1.8 Contact Details:
R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- RCIT Najafgarh is affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University(GGSIU).
- Approved by AICTE and NCTE.
- The Institute is an ISO 9001:2000 certified college.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment
Facilities at RCIT Najafgarh
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
Faculty & staff:
The R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh offers admission with an intake capacity of 200+ numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
The admissions are carried out strictly on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIP University.
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications. OR
- Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Graduates: – Candidates with at least 50% either in Bachelor degree and /or in the master’s degree in Science, Social Science and Humanities OR
- Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematica. With 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Intermediate Examination of an Indian University / Board or an Examination recognized as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects) with an aggregate of at least 50% OR
- Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects).OR
- Examination of a foreign university/board which is recognized as equivalent to 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE OR
- BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent there to OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
|BCA||3 year||65.000/- Year|
|B.ED||2 YEAR||66,700/- year|
|B.Com||3 YEAR||67,400/- year|
|MCA||3 Year||92,000/- year|
RCIT Najafgarh Placement:
The placement cell of R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
- Airport authority of India.
- Ministry of information technology.
- National information centre.
- Engineers, India Ltd.
- MTNL, Indian oil corporation
- Department of electronics Govt. of India
Ranking & Reputation
The R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh has all the potential to become one of the Best B.ED colleges in Delhi NCR.The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
R.C. Institute of Technology Najafgarh
To get Information on How to get Admission In Top College in Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in RCIT Najafgarh by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!