Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal (RIMS Imphal)was founded in the year 1972. Earlier RIMS was known as North Eastern Regional Medical College, Imphal. RIMS Imphal is one of the prestigious Medical Colleges in Manipur. Since 1976 the college was run under the Ministry of Home. In April 1995 the college was renamed as Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal.
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking, Contact details etc.
- 1 Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
- 2 Facilities @ RIMS Imphal
- 3 Imphal Medical College Courses
- 4 Admission Process
- 5 Imphal Medical College Fees Structure
- 6 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 7 Ranking & Reputation
- 8 Contact Details
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal :
|Name of Institute||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal|
|Popular Name||RIMS Imphal, Imphal Medical College|
|Location||Lamphel Road, Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur 795004|
|Year of Establishment||14 September 1972|
|Affiliated with||Manipur University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI).|
|Courses offered||MBBS, M.D, M.S, BDS, B.SC Nursing|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Manipur|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Manipur University.
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ RIMS Imphal
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Imphal Medical College Courses
|B.SC Nursing||3 Years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Manipur State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Manipur must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Imphal Medical College Fees Structure
MBBS Fee Structure
|6||University Enrolment Fee||100|
|7||University Sports Fee||100|
|13||Hostel Est. Fee||1050|
|15||Games Fee (Institute)||100|
|16||Union Fee (Institute)||100|
|17||Hostel Caution Fee||500|
Post Graduation Fee Structure
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 250/- Monthly
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Imphal Medical College, Imphal|
- The college is one of the premiers Institute of Manipur.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Manipur.
- Top Dental Colleges in Manipur: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- NIRF Ranking 2018: Top 25 Medical College in India
- State wise MCI Affiliated Medical Colleges in India: Edufever Survey 2018-19
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
Location: Lamphel Road, Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur 795004
Phone:0385 241 1484
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!