Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute (RGPI Delhi) is a Private University which is situated in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1999. RGPI Delhi under age of Paramedical Education & Research Organisation and a unit of S.M.GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS. Throughout this article, we will discuss RGPI Delhi like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The college was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the RGPI Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cutoff, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the RGPI Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi|
|Popular Name||RGPI Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Institution Type||Private University|
|Approval By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||Various PG & UG Courses|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BNYS College in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
RGPI Delhi offers these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Diploma in Yoga & NaturopathySci. (DNYS) Regular||2 year|
|Bachelor Of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BYNS)||4 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science||1 year|
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi(RGPI Delhi) is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi (RGPI Delhi). The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
The RGPI Delhi fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Diploma in Yoga & NaturopathySci. (DNYS) Regular||N/A|
|Bachelor Of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BYNS)||N/A|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science||N/A|
***Fee Will Be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
दिल्ली के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Medical Sciences and GGSIPU Delhi. To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Delhi State Counselling. Candidates can check the Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
How to Apply
- Step I: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RGPI Delhi|
Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi
Address: A-34, Pankha Road Colony Uttam Nagar, Near East Metro Station, Delhi, 110059
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: rgpcindia.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Q. Is the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi a full government college?
A. Yes, Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi is a Government Ayush college.
Q. Where is Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi located?
A. A-34, Pankha Road Colony Uttam Nagar, Near East Metro Station, Delhi, 110059.
Q. When was Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi, Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1999.
Q. How can I get admission to this Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi, without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.
I recently passed 12th and I want to take addmission in RGPI. Is neet must to take admission in RGPI in any course? I want to take admission in Boptom , can you please tell me that can I take admission in RGPI for boptom without giving neet?
I passed 12th from NIOS in 2018 can i give NEET exam ???