RICS School of Built Environment (Amity University Noida) is one of the new build institutes under Amity university banner. RICS Amity was founded in the year 2013. It is affiliated with Amity university Noida offers various full-time course Undergraduate and postgraduate level. It is working in public interest and performs diverse roles to create professionalism and standards in the built environment industry.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about RICS School of Built Environment (RICS Amity) like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About RICS Amity Noida
- 2 RICS Amity Course
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 RICS Amity Cutoff
- 6 RICS Amity Ranking
- 7 Placement
- 8 Contract Details
About RICS Amity Noida
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University Noida.
|Name of Institute||RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University Noida|
|Popular Name||RICS Amity|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated with||Amity University|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
|Courses Offered||MBA, BBA, PhD|
|Category||MBA Colleges in Noida|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Amity University
- Approved by –AICTE, UGC
- Aid Status–Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ RICS Amity
- State-of-the-art Computer
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- A/C Classrooms
RICS Amity Course
|Master of Business Administration||2 years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Real Estate And Urban Infrastructure)||3 years|
|PG Diploma in Facility Management||2 years|
- Admission Seeker can apply through Amity University’s Official Portal or, their CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT Score.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission Seekers must be qualified with (10+2) He/She should have scored a minimum of 45% marks. All reserved category students have a 5% relaxation in minimum aggregate.
For Post Graduate
- Admission Seekers must have a bachelors degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
|Master of Business Administration||441,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Real Estate And Urban Infrastructure)||233,400|
|PG Diploma in Facility Management||441,300|
*** Subjected to Change
RICS Amity Cutoff
XAT Cut Off 2016
|MBA Infrastructure Management||General||75|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Facility Management||General||75|
|MBA Urban Infrastructure and Real Estate Management||General||80|
|MBA Construction Project Management||General||80|
|MBA Construction Economics & Quantity Surveying||General||80|
RICS Amity Ranking
|Name of Institute||RICS Amity|
- It is one of the premier institutes in Noida.
- We would like to give out 4 of 5 stars on Edufever best MBA Colleges in India.
RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University Noida is one of the prestigious MBA colleges in Noida holds a strong student exchange program. The college is collaborated with some of the leading names of Austrailia to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
RICS School of Built Environment
Address-Block – F2, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 125,
Noida – 201313 (UP)
Phone- +91 120 667 3000
Email- [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck!!!