R.P. Sharma Institute of Technology is also known as RPSIT Patna was established in the year 1980 by Late Prof. R. P. Sharma, the benevolent founder of Patna Educational Development trust. Initially, the college was named as Patna Institute of Technology but was later renamed to commemorate the memory of its great founder Late R. P. Sharma. Since then under his mentorship, the college grew as a full-fledged Engineering Institution. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Magadh University, Bodh Gaya and recognized by the Science & Technology Department, Govt. of Bihar.
The Institute provides high-class facilities to the students so that student develops all rounds with a high level of knowledge and experience. The Institute has full-fledged Computer Center with Intel Core-based PCs with the latest and licensed Software’s, compilers, printers, and scanners etc.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Magadh University, Bodh Gaya.
- RPSIT Patna is recognized by the Science & Technology Department, Govt. of Bihar.
- Academic integrity as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 30 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counselling by trained personnel.
Courses Offered by RPSIT Patna:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Human Resource
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and Medical facilities with experienced and qualified Doctor
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 20,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news& events.
- Highly equipped Mechanical and Electrical lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
- The college also has a gymnasium and health centre for its students and staff.
- College also provides its students and staff within campus Banking Facilities.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocation subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Admission to B.Tech. Courses (First-Year), Lateral Entry and Polytechnic are made through Entrance Test conducted by Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Associations (BPTPIA).
- To take admission in B.Tech 2nd year using Lateral Entry Scheme one must have Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- B.Tech : Rs. 85,000 /Year
- Diploma : Rs. 30,000 /Sem.
- PG (MBA) : Rs. 25,000 /Sem.
R.P. Sharma Institute of Technology has an average placement service. Though the full-fledged training and placement cell in the college are working too hard to get some of the top-notch companies for the campus placements a vision of 100% placement is still is in the basket. The Training and Placement cell is providing a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- Communication skill
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
College Review by Edufever:
RPSIT Patna renders Technology Support Service in the areas of IT, Electronics, testing and quality assurance in India and abroad and hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colours to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
R.P. Sharma Institute of Technology
West Bailey Road, Saguna More,
Danapur, Patna – 801503
Phone: 9798999946/ 9470707647
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply