RR School of Architecture Bangalore is one of the prestigious Faculty members of the RR Group of Institutes Bangalore. It was founded in the year 1993. to render the highest standards of academic achievement with moral and social commitments. The institute Start with a mission of imparting education to all sections of society.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about the RR School of Architecture Bangalore like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
RR School of Architecture Bangalore
|Name of Institute||R.R. School of Architecture Bangalore|
|Popular name||RR Architecture College Bangalore|
|Year of Established||1993|
|Affiliated with||VTU, BELGAUM|
|Approved by||Council Of Architecture, Visvesvaraya Technological University & Govt of Karnataka|
|Fees||Total Fee- 7,50,000|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With- VTU, BELGAUM
- Approved by- AICTE, PCI, INC, UGC
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Free Wifi Enabled campus
- Student Housing
- Medical Services & Healthcare
- Admission Seekers must full their KCE and COMEDK UGET Scoreboard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|VTU, COA, DTE Registration||35,000|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
The aggregate score of 5^ subjects including PCM in 12th ≥90% or
NATA Score ≥120:-100% Tuition fee waiver
The aggregate score of 5^ subjects including PCM in 12th ≥80% – 89.99% or NATA Score ≥110 to 119:- 50% Tuition fee waiver
The aggregate score of 5^ subjects including PCM in 12th ≥65% – 79.99% or NATA Score ≥90 to 109:- 25% Tuition fee waiver
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||RR School of Architecture Bangalore|
|Review this College||Click Here|
R.R. School of Architecture
Raja Reddy Layout, Heseraghatta
Main Road Chikkabanavara, Bangalore – 560 090
Mobile : +91 98864 69999
Phone: 080 – 28391554/3
Ans. Manipal School of Architecture and Planning was established in the year 1993.
Ans. RR School of Architecture Bangalore at Raja Reddy Layout, Heseraghatta Main Road, Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090.
Ans. The total intake of Architecture candidates in the RR School of Architecture Bangalore is N/A.