Rastrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of Engineering also known as RRDCE Begusarai is a Government Engineering college situated at the birthplace of Famous Hindi Poet, Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Begusarai. The college is under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of Bihar and is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) Patna.
Currently, the college is offering B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programs. The college has very good infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, workshops, drawing halls, seminar halls, library, lecture halls etc which makes this college a good place to opt for in the field of engineering.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Recognized by the Govt. of Bihar
- The college is under the Department of Science and Technology and is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) Patna.
- The Institute welcomes its students with well qualified and experienced faculty. It also Provides Ragging free campus by AICTE.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas with the help of language lab. Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
Courses Offered by RRDCE Begusarai
4 years of B.Tech Undergraduate Courses:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 15,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news& events.
- Highly equipped Mechanical and Electrical lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
Admission Process in RRDCE Begusarai
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocation subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Admission in the RRDCE Begusarai is made through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Fees structure of Rastrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of Engineering, Begusarai is not known. Help us to get. mail us at email@example.com. You can also drop a message or comment below.
Rastrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of Engineering, Begusarai has not produced any batch till now as the college is just established in the year 2015. Some of the major programs conducted by the college to assist students for placement are as follows.
- Personality development
- Communication skill
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
College Ranking by Edufever
RRDCE Begusarai renders Technology Support Service in the areas of IT, Electronics, testing and quality assurance in India and abroad and hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colours to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Rastrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of Engineering, Begusarai
I.T.I. Campus, Suhird Nagar
Pin Code-851218, Begusarai, Bihar
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply