RRGI School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow is popularly known as RRSATP Lucknow. It was established in the year 2012. It is affiliated with Dr A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) and recognized by the Council of Architecture.
RRSATP Lucknow is one of the best Architecture colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College offers a Bachelor of Architecture 5-year degree with better education and better technical facilities.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA Examination Click Here
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
|Name of Institute||RRGI School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow|
|Popular Name||RRSATP Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated with||Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Approved by||Council of Architecture|
|Category||Architecture College in Uttar Pradesh|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Study Architecture in India|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Council of Architecture
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|B. Arch.||30||5 year+ 1-year Internship|
Get Admission in Top Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
Faculty & Staff
RRGI School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Architecture education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Here we mentioned the Admission procedure in RR School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow for the students which help them to take admission in their respective Courses.
|Admission||Admission Seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Main Paper-II/ JOSAA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, College also offers Merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligiblity Criteria||UG: Candidates have to clear 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized Institution with at least 55% marks and must have 5-year experience in Teaching, Research & Professional Practices.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
RR School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow Fees Structure are Affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (1st Year fees)|
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||₹1.00 Lakhs|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship in India||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||RRGI School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- RRSATP Lucknow is one of the best Architecture College in Lucknow.
- We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Architecture Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
RRGI School of Architecture and Town Planning Lucknow
Address: NH-24, Bakshi Ka Talab,
Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226201 (UP) India
Phone: 8756008853, 9161888853,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2021 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2021 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button, which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill in the MANDATORY fields, which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled application form, then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form is submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in the confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a timetable & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve the previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer to best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas, by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. a good score in NATA 2021 can be around 120 to 150 marks out of 200.