Rajasthan Technical University RTU Kota is a state university, recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE, Established by the Government of Rajasthan in 2006 to enhance the technical education in the state. The university currently affiliates about 112 Engineering Colleges, 5 B.Arch, 27 MCA Colleges, 60 MBA Colleges, 48 M.Tech Colleges, 1 M.Arch, and 2 Hotel Management and Catering Institute giving quality education imparting technicalities at the topmost level considering UG, PG & Doctoral level studies altogether in a single campus.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Rajasthan Technical University Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement, Facilities available and complete college review.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of
Rajasthan Technical University Kota.
|Name of Institute||Rajasthan Technical University Kota|
|Popular Name||RTU Kota|
|Type of University||Government Rajasthan|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, BHMCT, B.Arch|
|Category||Engineering College in Rajasthan|
Affiliations, Recognization, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: AICTE
- Approved by: UGC
- Type of University: Government
- Activity center
- Classrooms & halls
|A. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|No.||Name of Branch/Programme||No.||Name of Branch/Programme|
|1||Agriculture Engineering||12||Information Technology|
|2||Aeronautical Engineering||13||Industrial Engineering|
|4||Civil Engineering||15||Mechanical Engineering|
|5||Chemical Engineering||16||Petroleum Engineering|
|6||Ceramic Engineering||17||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|7||Computer Science Engineering||18||Textile Chemistry|
|8||Electronics & Communication Engineering||19||Textile Engineering|
|9||Electrical Engineering||20||Textile Technology|
|10||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||21||Mining Engineering|
|11||Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering||22||Petrochemical Engineering|
|B. Other courses|
|1||Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)||2||Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)|
|A. Master of Technology (M.Tech)|
|No.||Name of Branch/Programme||No.||Name of Branch/Programme|
|1||Control & Instrumentation||11||Renewable Energy Technology|
|2||Computer Science Engineering||12||Power Systems|
|3||Digital communications||13||Software Engineering|
|4||Environmental Engineering||14||Structural Engineering|
|5||Geo-Technology Engineering||15||Textile Technology|
|6||Industrial Management & Engineering||16||Thermal Engineering|
|7||Information Technology||17||Transportation Engineering|
|8||Machine Design||18||VLSI Design|
|9||Nano-Technology||19||Power Electronics & Electric Drives|
|B. Master of Architecture (M.Arch)|
|C. Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|D. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|Computer Applications||3 Years|
- For Admission in UG, Courses Candidate will have to clear JEE Main Entrance Exam. Admission in UG Courses is based on JEE Main Scorecard.
- For Admission Top rankers of the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) get Admission to the Institute.
- For Admission in PG, Courses Candidate will have to clear Gate Entrance Exam.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (PCM/B) with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Admission is based on the marks in 10+2 followed by REAP counseling, but preference will be given to those who have applied on the basis of JEE Main score.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with an average minimum of 50% marks and Mathematics as a main subject OR Diploma in any subject from a State or Central institute/university with an average minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
- BHMCT admission is offered on the basis of marks in 10+2.
- Candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination in Engineering with at least 60 % marks in aggregate.
- Candidates can participate in CAM 2019 on the basis of their marks in BE/ B.Tech. GATE score holder is also eligible to apply for the CAM process.
- B.Arch degree in with 50% (5.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or an equivalent scale) and 45% (5.25 CGPA) for SC/ST.
- Candidate must hold a graduation degree in any stream with an average minimum score of 50% (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidates Selection RMAT or CMAT score.
- Graduation degree with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC) with Mathematics as one of the main subjects at Graduation level.
- Candidates Selection score in RMCAAT.
- Candidate must have completed post-graduation in the respective or related field with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- Candidates Selection Performance in RTU DAT and interview.
|College Fees||Govt Aided Seats()||SFS||TFWS|
|SC/ST/ Girl||GEN/ OBC||All Category||Gas||SFS|
|College Dev Fees||15000/-||15000/-||21000/-||15000/-||21000/-|
|University Dev Fee||2500/-||2500/-||2500/-||2500/-||2500/-|
|Total Annual Fees||22500/-||37500/-||80000/-||22500/-||31000/-|
Record is average at University College of Engineering Kota, There are few companies visited campus every year like HCL, Infosys, BPL, WIPRO, SHARP, TCS, etc.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RTU Kota|
We would like to give out 4.1 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Technical University Kota
Address: Rawatbhata Road, Akelgarh, Kota-324010, Rajasthan,
Official Website: http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers