Attention Aspirants, the notification for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2020 (RULET 2020) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for RULET 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for RULET 2020 Admission Form until the First week of June 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in RULET 2020. If you want to score great on Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place.
This article will let you know about the RULET 2020 Admission, Syllabus, Cutoff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET)
RULET 2020 is a university-level entrance test conducted by the Rajasthan University UNIRAJ for admissions to five-year integrated LLB course. The entrance exam is conducted in offline mode for a duration of two hours. Through the exam, 120 seats of BA LLB (Hons) course are offered at the University Five Year Law College. The final admissions are based on entrance test scores, personal interview and eligibility criteria.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to RULET 2020 Admission Notification.
|RULET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Also known as||RULET|
|Conducting body||University of Rajasthan|
|Duration of Examination||120 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Maximum marks of Questions||200|
|Group discussion and Personal Interview||100|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
|Conducting body||University of Rajasthan|
|Programmes offered||BA LLB|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
RULET 2020 application forms are released in May each year, yet, this year instead to COVID-19 pandemic the admission process has been affected. Now, the application is to be released tentatively by the first or second week of June.
|Starting of online applications||The first or second week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of application submission||The fourth week of June 2020|
|Releasing of admit cards||July 2020|
|RULET 2020 exam date||July 2020|
|Releasing of RULET 2020 answer keys||The first week of August 2020|
|Announcement of results||The first or second week of August 2020|
Why Choose RULET 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of RULET Law 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam conducted by state govt of Rajasthan.
- RULET is a group of Colleges in the state of Rajasthan considered among the best in India. If you want to get admission into these colleges affiliated with Rajasthan university then you have to qualify RULET exam with good scores.
- It is the apex organization in India for those who have an interest in Law field.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about RULET 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2020.
The candidates seeking admissions to BA LLB (Hons) course need to fulfil the eligibility criteria as under:
- Candidates passed or appearing in the qualifying examination of Class 12th or equivalent from Rajasthan Board or any other state or national board of education.
- There is no upper age or lower age limit criteria for admission to five-year integrated law courses are per Bar Council of India (BCI) norms.
|Category||Qualifying Degree||Qualifying Marks|
|General/OBC||10+2 (12th standard)||50%|
|SC/ST||10+2 (12th standard)||45%|
|Other State Candidate||10+2 (12th standard)||60%|
The section-wise questions and marks distribution is as under:
|Section||Questions per section||Marks per section|
|English (Language Ability)||50 questions||50 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 questions||50 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 questions||50 marks|
|General Science and Social Science||50 questions||50 marks|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
The marking scheme for the law entrance exam is as under:
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted by the candidates.
Here is the updated Syllabus for the RULET Law 2020.
|Subject||Rajasthan University Syllabus/ Topics|
|General Knowledge||General Science|
|Indian and world history|
|Science and technology|
|Language Ability||Reading comprehension|
|Figures of speech|
|Legal Reasoning||Criminal Law|
|Intellectual Property Rights|
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for RULET 2020 Exam.
How to apply for RULET 2020?
Step 1: Fill the application form
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UNIRAJ Click Here
- Click on ‘RULET 2020’ at the bottom of the page, a new tab will open up
- Candidates need to click on the ‘Application Form’ link to apply and fill the details as under:
- Personal information such as name, contact number, email ID, date of birth, gender, nationality, category, religion, etc.
- Educational information such as the name of the education boards of Class 10th and 12th including stream as well as marks obtained, percentage secured, etc.
- Address – permanent and current address
- Photo (to be uploaded – 20KB – 50KB)
- Signature (to be uploaded – 10KB – 30KB)
- Thumb impression (to be uploaded – up to 100KB)
Step 2: Application fee payment
Candidates need to pay Rs 2000 through UPI / payment gateway of ICICI Bank only as no other mode of fee payment is available.
Step 3: Submit RULET Application Form
- Candidates need to submit the duly-filled application form by clicking on the Submit button after they have completed fee payment.
- After successful submission of the application form, an invoice will be generated that candidates need to retain for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to download and get printouts of the filled-in application form for future references.
|ST, OBC, General, SC||Offline||Male, Female||₹ 2000|
The University of Rajasthan (UNIRAJ) will issue the admit card for RULET 2020 in an online mode only. The candidates who have applied for the entrance exam before the last date can download it from the official website only. The admit card will mention important information about RULET 2020, candidates appearing for the exam and test centre details. Therefore, the candidates are advised to cross-check each detail before downloading it.
|Starting of online applications for RULET 2020||The first week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of application submission||The third or fourth week of June 2020|
|Releasing of admit cards for RULET 2020||The last week of June 2020|
|RULET 2020 exam date||The first or second week of July 2020|
How to download RULET 2020 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, candidates need to:
- Visit the official website of UNIRAJ – https://www.uniraj.ac.in
- Click on ‘RULET 2020’ and a new page will open up
- Click on ‘RULET 2020 Admit Card’ link to download it
- On the login window, candidates can download the admit card using either RULET 2020 application form number or with general details or with mobile number
- The admit card will appear on the mentioning candidates’ details, exam details and centre name and address
- Candidates need to cross-check it before downloading and get printouts to carry on the exam day
Re-issue of Admit Card
In case any error is found in the admit card or candidates are not able to download it then they should reach out to UNIRAJ helpdesk for a duplicate admit card with the document as under:
- One photo ID
- One photo same as affixed in the application form
- Receipt of RULET admission form
Once the written test is conducted, Rajasthan University declares RULET result in online mode. Candidates can check RULET 2020 result on the official website of the varsity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Rajasthan University.
Step 2: Click on the RULET 2020 button present on the Home page of the website.
Step 3: Click on the Result of RULET 2020 link.
RULET 2020 result will appear on the screen. The result will contain roll numbers of all candidates appeared in the exam along with the marks obtained by them.
Once the result for RULET exam is out, the varsity will release admission lists as per the prescribed dates and will also conduct counselling on the basis of which candidates will be given admission in their respective courses offered at different colleges.
In case two or more candidates score equal marks in RULET, the tie will be resolved by taking into consideration marks secured by them in Class XII exams.
Rajasthan University admissions in law courses offered by it are done on the basis of merit determined through candidates’ scores in the written test.
For the same, the varsity conducts counselling for which applications are invited from candidates. Interested candidates need to submit their applications along with with a photocopy of their Class XII marks sheet. After receiving applications, an admission list is prepared (on the basis of merit) and released by the varsity. Finally, seats are allotted to candidates in their respective law courses on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Note: The official website informs, “Applicant who fails to submit the application for participation in counselling by the last date and time (mentioned by the varsity), their opportunity for counselling shall be forfeited.”
All candidates who will be allotted seats then need to pay the admission fee of Rs 48,388 through DD/ bank challan. At the time of payment of fee, candidates also need to produce their documents (both original and photocopies) for verification as mentioned below:
|Class XII mark sheet||Transfer certificate (TC)|
|Character certificate||Caste certificate, if applicable|
|Proof of date of birth||Three passport size photos|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. No, RULET offered courses various UG & PG.
A. A. There is no negative marking RULET Law examination.
A. A.1. The Admission seekers have to visit on the official site Click Here
2. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
3. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
5. Candidates can make a correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
A. The RULET publishes answer key same day or after a day of the examination.
A. Rajasthan Law examination is good marks 120+. To takes admission in various law colleges in Rajasthan.
A. The RULET will inform the applicants by publishing the interview schedule on the official website and the need to carry the same admit card for the personal interview.
A. RULET Law obtained mark Expected in 2020 as follows.
PH Not required
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply