Attention Aspirants, the notification for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test Admission 2020 (SAAT 2020) Entrance Exam is published. Those who want to appear for SAAT 2020 Entrance Exam need to visit the official website and apply for SAAT 2020 Application Form until 31st March 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in SAAT. If you want to score great in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place.
This post will let you know about the SAAT 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT 2020)
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is one of the deemed University conducted Admission Test by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for admissions to various UG and PG programmes(except medical and dental) including B.Tech programmes offered by SOA University and its constituent institutes. SAAT 2020 examination Conduct in online mode. It will be held from 2020 mid-year from 10th April to 3rd May 2020. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for SAAT 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of SAAT 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Commonly known as||SAAT|
|Programmes covered||B. Tech|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Check the complete official SAAT 2020 exam dates below for various events:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd January 2020|
|Last date to register||7th July 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||–|
|SAAT 2020 Exam||–|
|Announcement of Result (B.Tech)||–|
|Choice filling (Engineering only)||–|
Counselling/Provisional Admission (Engineering Only)
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided SAAT 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack SAAT 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
The entrance exam is conducted one time in a year. The aspirant can check details about SAAT 2020 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
WHY CHOOSE SAAT 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of SAAT Entrance Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- it is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is a deemed university accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- It is a national level examination for admission into engineering, pharmacy, law, management, etc
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about SAAT Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the SAAT Entrance Exam 2020.
|B.Sc in Agriculture||
|BHMCT||Qualification: Passed/appearing 10+2 in any discipline with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates).|
|BBA||Passed/appearing 10+2 in any stream from a recognized institution.|
|B.Sc in Nursing (Basic)||
|MCA (LE)||The prescribed qualification for this course is 3-years BCA, B.Sc in Information Technology and B.Sc in Computer Science with at least 60% aggregate marks.|
|MBA/MHM/MHA/MTTM||Passed/appearing bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates).|
|M.Sc in Nursing||
|LL.M.||Passed/appearing Bachelor degree in law or studied integrated law courses.|
|M.Pharm||Passed/appearing B.Pharm examination with at least 55% marks.GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test, but they have to fill up the forms|
SAAT Exam Pattern
Here is the updated Course wise Exam pattern for the SAAT entrance exam 2020.
Given below Exam Pattern For All Courses like MBA/MHA/MHMCT/MHTM/MBA (AGRIBUSINESS)/M.Sc–
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section||No. of Questions|
For B.A.LL.B (Hons.)/BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/BBA/BCA:
|Section||No. of Questions|
|English including Comprehension||20|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||20|
|Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness||30|
- Question Paper Type: All the questions that will appear in the examination are of objective type.
- Number of Questions: Total of 120 questions will be asked on the M.Tech exam. The question paper of B.Tech will include questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held in online mode (Computer Based).
- Duration: The examination will be of 2 hours.
- The medium of Question Paper: The language of the question paper will be English.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response is followed by 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
SAAT 2020 is conducted for various courses. Therefore, the syllabus is different for each course, Candidate needs to follow given blow both UG and PG Course.
|Course (UG)||Course (PG)|
|B.Sc in Agriculture||MCA (LE)|
|BBA||M.Sc in Nursing|
|B.Sc in Nursing (Basic)||LL.M.|
SAAT Preparation Tips
Candidate needs to follow given blow important Preparation Tips related to SAAT 2020 Entrance Exams-
- first of fall-Create your study timetable.
- You may refer to reference books and other study materials for preparation.
- Understand the complete syllabus and exam pattern before going for studies.
- Students can also practice previous years question papers & model papers.
- Last but not the least, stay healthy and take proper diet
SAAT 2020 Admission Procedure
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the SAAT 2020 Admission form-
- One has to visit the official website of SAAT
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
SAAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the SAAT 2020 will be released online from 4th April 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her SAAT 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for SAAT 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the SAAT Entrance exam official website
- Click on SAAT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download SAAT admit card
- Take a clear print of SAAT entrance exam 2020 Admit card.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT 2020) Result will be declared on the 4th May 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for SAAT 2020
- Go to the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
- Click on “SAAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download SAAT scorecard.
SAAT Reservation of Seats
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University reserves seats in all programmes in category wise Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), and PwD candidates. While candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible for mark relaxation.
SAAT 2020 Reservation of seats-
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Women||30% of seats under each category for all the programmes|
SAAT 2020 Counselling
The counselling of SAAT 2020 will begin online in the second week of June. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University counselling 2020 will be done on the basis of merit and choice of courses filled by candidates. The counselling of candidates for admission to B.Tech courses through JEE Main will be done separately. The detailed SAAT 2020 counselling procedure and schedule will be notified by the university after the ranks are published.
SAAT Exam Centres 2020
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University 2020 will be held in 62 centres across 40 cities of India. The aspirants have to choose three SAAT exam centres and their respective codes as per their preference at the time of filling the application form. Candidates can follow the list of first 10 cities along with their codes below on the table:
SAAT Exam cites
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
Phone no. – +91-674- 2350635, 2350791, 2350794, 2350802, 2350826, 2350642
Official Website: http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When will be the online application process of SAAT start?
A. The online application process of SAAT 2020 has been started from 2nd January 2020.
Q. When will the entrance exam of SAAT organize?
A. SAAT 2020 entrance exam will be conducted from the month of July 2020.
Q: What are the marking scheme for SAAT 2020?
A: 4 marks will be added for each correct answer while 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q: Who conducts the SAAT 2020 entrance test?
A: The SAAT 2020 entrance test is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
Q: When will the admit card release for SAAT 2020?
A: The admit card for SAAT 2020 will release on 1st week of April 2020.
Q: What is the mode of the exam SAAT 2020?
A: The exam SAAT 2020 will be conducted in online mode.
Q. Will the SAAT Application Form available in offline mode?
A. No, the SAAT 2020 Application form is available in online mode only.
Q: What is the time duration for SAAT 2020?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: What are the courses offered through SAAT 2020?
A: The courses offered through SAAT 2020 are B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, B.Sc. in Agriculture, B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic), P.B.B.Sc Nursing, Five-Year Integrated B.A. LLB. (Hons) and B.B.A. LLB. (Hons), BBA, M.Tech, MCA, MBA/MHA/MHM/MTTM, M.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Sc. in Nursing & LLM.
Q: In how many centres, SAAT 2020 is going to be conducted?
A: The SAAT 2020 exam will be conducted in 62 centres over 40 cities.
Q: What are the documents needed at the time of counselling of SAAT 2020?
A: Here is the list of the documents required at the time of counselling-
- Class 10 and class 12 Passing Certificates
- Class 10 and class 12 Mark sheets
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet
- Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- SAAT 2019 Admit Card
- SAAT 2019 Rank Card
- Identity Proof
- 4 recent passport sizes coloured photographs
Q: What is the application fee for SAAT 2020?
A: There is no application fee/examination fee for SAAT 2020.
Q: How can I check the result for SAAT 2020?
A: You can check the result by following these steps-
- Go to the official website of SOA
- Click on ‘SAAT 2020 Result’ under the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Login to the website using the login credential
- Check your result on the screen
- Download the scorecard for future use.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further SAAT 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers