Sai School of Architecture, Manawala (SSA Manawala) is one of the best architectural Colleges in Punjab. It was established in the year 2017, the institute is affiliated with I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar (Punjab), AICTE and Council of Architecture (CoA).
SSA Manawala provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values, as well as using its strong industrial contacts to mould young, talented individuals who can compete in the global arena. This college will help you to build inter-disciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among all the students so that they contribute to society and create a successful career
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
NATA 2021 Useful Resources
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Sai School of Architecture, Manawala
Before we discuss SSA Manawala, let us have a look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||Sai School of Architecture, Manawala|
|Popular Name||SSA Manawala|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Affiliated with||Punjab Technical University|
|Review The College||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture college in Punjab|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports center
- Traning and Placements
Faculty & Staff
Sai School of Architecture, Manawala (SSA Manawala) college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Here we mentioned the Admission procedure in the Sai School of Architecture Manawala for the students which help them to take admission in their respective Courses.
|Admission||Admission Seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Main Paper-II/ JOSAA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, College also offers Merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligiblity Criteria||UG: Candidates have to clear 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized Institution with at least 55% marks and must have 5-year experience in Teaching, Research & Professional Practices.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||B. Arch||Regular, Full Time||NA|
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship in India||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Sai School of Architecture Manawala (SSA Manawala)|
|College Review||Click Here|
Sai School of Architecture, Manawala (SSA Manawala)
Address: Amritsar, Punjab Address: Mannawala Amritsar (District Amritsar), 143115
Telephone no. : +919988604967
Fax: +1 243 794 5734
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. No, Sai School of Architecture Manawala does not offer a PG course in Architecture.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas, by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. The aspirant must have cleared the 12th standard with min 50% in PCM & mathematics and must clear the NATA exam
A. Students have to qualify for NATA 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
A. Sai School of Architecture Manawala at Amritsar, Punjab Address: Mannawala Amritsar (District Amritsar), 143115.