Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology popularly knows as SGIDST Patna was established in the year 1980 is one of the elite Dairy Science Institution in North India. The college is affiliated to Rajendra Agricultural University, Sabour and the course curriculum and supervision is under the guidelines of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. The institute has adopted the course curricula as per the recommendation of dean’s committee constituted by the ICAR, New Delhi for various disciplines separately and revised time to time as per
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Right from its inception, the institute has provided excellent academic and research outputs in the field of Dairy Technology. Its upgraded academic programs lead to technological advancement in the field of Dairy Science. As a result of Highly qualified faculty members, The institute produces a good number of well-trained dairy technologists to support dairy development in the state.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology is approved by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi and affiliated to Rajendra Agricultural University, Sabour.
- The college welcomes its student with best of the Faculties and also provide anti-ragging campus by AICTE Rules and Guidelines.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas.
- Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
- The college also provides E-Learning module and Workshop programs On Dairy Technology.
Courses Offered by Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology
SGIDST Patna offers 4-year Bachelors in Technology programs in Dairy Technology with an annual intake of 30 students.
|1.||Dairy Technology||4 Years||30|
Facilities Available @ Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology
- Hostel for girls and Boys with 24×7 Electricity Backup.
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport and medical care.
- Centralized Library. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Well-equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news & events.
- Well-equipped Lab and workshop with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
- Extracurricular activities and SAC promoting Outfield.
Admission to B. Tech. course in SGIDST Patna is open to all students upon following Admission Criteria.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam, from a recognized University/Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English ( PCME) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English(PCMBE) with at least 50% aggregate marks in taken together.
- Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in BCECE/ICAR and their admission will be subject to passing the qualifying exam, in PCME or PCMBE with at least 50% marks in PCM or PCMB at the time of admission.
Fee Structure of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology
The approximate fee to be paid per year for B.Tech courses are as Follows.
Placement of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology was set up in the year 1980 and since then the college has witnessed an outstanding placement record. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college and is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the top Recruiter visiting the campus are as followed. Programs conducted by the college to assist students in Placement are as follows.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Mother Dairy
- Metro Dairy
- Dynamix Dairy Industries Ltd
College Ranking by Edufever
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology renders Technology Support Service in the promising areas of Dairy Engineering and Science with the best available equipment’s and faculties hence making its course good and upgraded. Faculties are well trained. Highly equipped labs and Library add flying colours to its destiny. The government tag makes this institution good in the field of Engineering. The college has consistently proved itself as one of the best Dairy engineering colleges in Bihar. Edufever gives this college 4 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science & Technology
Jagdeopath, P.O. B.V.C.C, Patna
Pin: 800014, Bihar, India
Phone: 0612 – 2225910, 0612-2226347
Email: [email protected]
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now