Saveetha Dental College and Hospital Chennai are one of the reputed Pvt. Dental Colleges in Tamilnadu. The College is popularly known as Saveetha Dental College Chennai. The College was founded in the year 1988-89. The College is attached to Saveetha University Chennai and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Saveetha Dental College and Hospital Chennai, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Saveetha Dental College and Hospital Chennai
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Saveetha Dental College Chennai.
|Name of Institute||Saveetha Dental College and Hospital Chennai|
|Popular Name||Saveetha Dental College Chennai|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Establishment||1988-89|
|Affiliated to||Saveetha University Chennai|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College In Tamil Nadu|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Saveetha University Chennai
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:– Pvt.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
Saveetha Dental College Chennai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.
|M.D.S… Prosthodontics||6||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Oral Surgery||7||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Conservative Dentistry||8||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Orthodonitics||7||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Oral Medicine||3||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Periodontics||3||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Oral Pathology||5||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Pedodontics||3||3 Years|
|M.D.S… Public Health Dentistry||2||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff
Saveetha Dental College Chennai provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses which come under Saveetha Dental College Chennai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET MDS dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their entry to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Here, below we provide the Eligibility criteria of the mentioned program for Saveetha Dental College Chennai. It would be great to meet this criterion to get into this College.
|U.G… Courses||Candidates must have passed H.S.C.. (+2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & O.B.C…. 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English.|
|P.G… Courses||Admission Seekers must have a B.D.S…. degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship. Merit in the NEET MDS dental Scorecard exam.|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only Saveetha Dental College Chennai, with going through this information before filling the application form.
For BDS Fees
|B.D.S Fee||Indian Students||NRI Students|
|Tuition Fee||8,00,000/- Annum||USD15,000/- Annum|
For MDS Fees
|MDS Endodontics||Rs. 15,00,000/ year||Rs.25,000/ month|
|MDS Oral Surgery||Rs. 15,00,000/year||Rs. 15,00,000/year|
|MDS Orthodontics||Rs. 15,00,000 / year||Rs.25,000/ month|
|MDS Prosthodontics||15,00,000/ year||Rs.25,000/ month|
|MDS Paediatric Dentistry||Rs. 15,00,000/ year||Rs.25,000/ month|
|MDS Oral Medicine||Rs. 8,00,000/year||Rs.16,000/ month|
|MDS Periodontics||Rs.10,00,000 / year||Rs.25,000/ month|
|MDS Public Health Dentistry||Rs 4,00,000/ year||Nil|
|MDS Oral Pathology||Rs 3,00,000/ year||Nil|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The cutoff list will be designed on these Cutoff scores—aspirants who applyCuCutoffoffhe Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|CCutoff||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (U.R…)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved P.H… (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (S.C…)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (S.T…)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (O.B.C….)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NOTE-To know more about NEET UG Cut-off, Click here
NEET MDS Cut Off
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of NEET MDS. The NEET MDS cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candcuCutoffoff. Cut of the cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants and availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have the names of only those candidates who will qualify according to the NEET MDS Cutoff.
|CATEGORY||Cut Off Score|
|General Physically disabled||517.2698|
|Other Backward Class||759.8726|
|Other Backward Class Physically handicapped||501.5115|
NEET MDS 2019 Cutoff
The Dental Council of India should lower the Cutoff for the 2019 session due to the number of seats that remain cutoffs. In an attempt to fill up the vacancy, the cutoffs had to be diminished significantly as the count of candidates to that of the vacant seats were three times lower.
|CATEGORY||QUALIFYING PERCENTILE (MIN.)||NEET 2019 CUTOFF||REVISED PERCENTILE (MIN.)||REVISED NEET 2019 CUTOFF|
|General – P.H…||45th||232||20.835th||156|
NOTE- To know more about NEET MDS Cut-off, Click here
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2021 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET MDS, Let us first look at the Tamil Nadu NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET, Let us first look at the Maharashtra NEET Counselling schedule.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling for state and A.I.Q…. quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% A.I.Q… Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in D.U… colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including B.D.S…. at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for I.P… Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official Website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% A.I.Q…. Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE- To know more about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling, Click Here
Tamil Nadu NEET MDS Counselling 2021
For aspirants applying to Saveetha Dental College Chennai, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
Candidates who are applying to M.D.S.… courses offered various medical colleges the following flow chart.
NOTE– To know more about Tamil Nadu NEET MDS Counselling, Click Here
For UG Candidate
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- 12th Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be
- Certificate for proof of study from VI Std. to XII std
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS scorecard
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Saveetha Dental College and Hospital Chennai|
Saveetha Dental College and Hospital Chennai
Address: 162, Poonamalee High Road, Velappanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.sdc.saveetha.com