CT University (CTU) is the best private university located on Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. It owes its genesis to the establishment of the CT Educational Society in Jalandhar in the year 1997. The School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab mission is to create innovation, distinctiveness, and leadership in academic and human pursuits by committing to delivering the best in education, training, and academic research.
Throughout this article, we provide detailed information about the School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab, like Admission, Courses, Fees, Eligibility, Placement, Seats & much more.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources for the NATA 2021 examination that will help you crack the examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab
The School of Design & Innovation vision is to mould each student with finer value systems that can help them be a true art and design professional with a holistic approach of technical and practical skills, innovation, and creativity to face global challenges.
Before discussing the School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab, let us look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab|
|Popular Name||School of Design & Innovation Punjab|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated with||CT University, Ludhiana|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture college in Punjab|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports centre
- Training and Placements
This section provides detailed information about the School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Courses offered with seat matrix details. Let’s have a look.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
This section provides detailed information about the School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab Admission Procedure details. Let’s have a look.
|Admission||Admission seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Mains Paper-2/JOSSA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in 10+2 & 50% marks in 10+2 + NATA Qualified or 50% in 3 years diploma program with Mathematics as a compulsory subject + NATA Qualified |
*Qualifying NATA conducted by COA is compulsory for admission in B.Arch
This section provides detailed information about the School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab Fee Structure details. Let’s have a look.
|B. Arch||5.05 Lakhs|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab|
|Review this College||Click Here|
CT University Punjab
Address: CT University, Ferozepur Road, Sidhwan Khurd 142024
Phone: +91-7888399937, +91-9914511016,
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes CT University is a private university.
A. Yes, CT University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
A. NO, School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab offer a PG course in Architecture.
A. The aspirant must have cleared the 12th standard with min 50% in PCM & mathematics and must clear the NATA exam
A. Students have to qualify for NATA 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
A. School of Design & Innovation (CT University) Punjab at CT University, Ferozepur Road, Sidhwan Khurd 142024