Department of Architecture- Sharda University is popularly known as Faculty of Architecture Sharda University Greater Noida. It was established in the year 2009. It is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi and recognized by the Council of Architecture.
SAP Sharda University Greater Noida is one of the best Architecture colleges in Greater Noida. College offers three types of degrees in architecture with better education and better technical facilities. Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) and PhD in Architecture.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Department of Architecture – Sharda University
|Name of Institute||Department of Architecture- Sharda University|
|Popular Name||Faculty of Architecture Sharda University Greater Noida|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi|
|Approved by||Council of Architecture|
|Programme||Architecture (B.Arch, M.Arch & PhD)|
|Review your College||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture College in India|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Council of Architecture
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|B.Arch.||80||5 year+ 1-year Internship|
|M.Arch.||N/A||2 year+ 1-year Internship|
|PhD (Architecture)||N/A||3 year+ 1-year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
Department of Architecture – Sharda University provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Architecture education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
|Basic Selection||The Candidate should be an Indian National.|
The students can get admission in B. Arch. by appearing in the NATA entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture every year and qualifying examination from a recognized university or board.
|For National Students||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects.(10+3) Diploma with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.Must be NATA/JEE Paper-2/UPSEE (Arch.) Qualified. Refer to COA for eligibility guidelines.|
|For International Students||The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission into the desired program.|
|Age||There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.|
|Entrance||NATA, and JEE Main|
|Course Fees||Average Fees (Per Annum)|
|National Students||International Students|
|B.Arch||INR- 2,00,000/-||USD- 3800|
|M.Arch||INR- 1,26,000/-||USD- 4000/-|
|PhD (Architecture)||INR- 50,000/-||USD- 5000/-|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Department of Architecture – Sharda University|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Department of Architecture Sharda University
Address: Block No 2, Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Phone: 0120 457 0000
Ans. Faculty of Architecture- Sharda University was established in the year 2009.
Ans. Department of Architecture- Sharda University at Block No 2, Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306.
Ans. The total intake of Architecture candidates in the Department of Architecture– Sharda University is 80.