School of Yoga & Naturopathy At YBN University Ranchi is the flag-bearer of fitness and health through this ancient Indian therapeutic system. The aim of running this school is to propagate a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
School of Yoga & Naturopathy At YBN University Ranchi program is covered in the course of 1 year covering all the major aspects of the study of Yoga. Eligibility criteria for the program require candidates to have completed their 10+2 examination in any relevant stream with good proficiency in the English language.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
School Of Yoga & Naturopathy
School of Yoga & Naturopathy Candidates are supposed to present a medical certificate confirming that individual is fit for pursuing the course. The course is covered in the form of semesters conducted at the end of the course along with the practical examination
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of YBN University Ranchi.
|College Name||School Of Yoga & Naturopathy At YBN University Ranchi|
|Popular Name||School Of Yoga & Naturopathy Ranchi|
|Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses Offered||BNYS, Diploma In Yoga, BA/B.Sc. Yoga, MA/M.Sc. Yoga, PG Diploma In Yoga, PG Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Apply Now|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: YBN University Ranchi
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
School Of Yoga & Naturopathy At YBN University Ranchi offers these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|Diploma In Yoga||1 Year|
|BA/B.Sc. Yoga||3 Years|
|MA/M.Sc. Yoga||2 Years|
|PG Diploma In Yoga||1 Year|
|PG Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy||1 Year|
|Diploma In Yoga||N/A|
|PG Diploma In Yoga||N/A|
|PG Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy||N/A|
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the School Of Yoga & Naturopathy College Ranchi, they are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2021|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Fee||Click Here|
In this section, we are providing the detail information about the School Of Yoga & Naturopathy at YBN University Ranchi Fees Structure; Let’s have a look.
|S.No.||Course Name||Duration||Eligibility||Fee Per Sem||Admission Fee|
|1||Diploma In Yoga||1 Year||10+2||Rs.10,000/-||1100/-|
|2||BA/B.Sc. Yoga||3 Years||10+2||Rs.10,000/-||1100/-|
|3||MA/M.Sc. Yoga||2 Years||Graduation||Rs.15,000/-||1100/-|
|4||PG Diploma In Yoga||1 Year||Graduation||Rs. 10,000/||1100/-|
|5||PG Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy||1 Year||BNYS/BAMS/BHMS/MBBS/BU||Rs.25,000/-||1100/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2022 Jharkhand State Counselling. Candidates can check the Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated center with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2022.
- Candidates will have first to get their documents verified at the allotted center, following which they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website (https://dme.mponline.gov.in/).
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Seat Allotment
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BNYS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BNYS Degree Certificate
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||School Of Yoga & Naturopathy At YBN University Ranchi|
School Of Yoga & Naturopathy At YBN University Ranchi
Addrees:-Power Grid Road Rajaulatu, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many the Ministry approves government BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand of Ayush?
A. There are no Government BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand.
Q. How many of the Ministry approves private BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand of Ayush?
A. There is One Private BNYS College in Jharkhand.
Q. What are the other courses provided under AYUSH in Jharkhand?
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Jharkhand is BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BSMS.
Q. Are there any other states that provide BNYS courses other than Jharkhand?
A. Yes, other states provide BNYS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.
Click here for more Education News