Savera Group of Institutions Gurugram (SGI Gurugram) formerly known as SGI Gurgaon is an integrated campus set up by the Savera Educational Trust. SGI Gurugram was established as a private and self-financed group of institutions in the year 2007. The Institute has been Permanently Closed.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
SGI Gurgaon campus is located in the Farrukh Nagar on the Haily – Mandi Road in district Gurgaon (Haryana).The campus is spread over an area of 15.03 acres of land with a large lush green landscape surrounded with green outfield and pollution free environment. It comes under the Delhi-NCR region.
Note: Savera Group of Institutions Gurugram is previously known as Savera Group of Institutions Gurgaon as the name changed by as per Government of Haryana.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses offered by SGI Gurgaon:
- 3 Facilities Available:
- 4 Faculty & staff:
- 5 Admission Process in SGI Gurugram:
- 6 Fee Structure of SGI Gurgaon:
- 7 Placement Record:
- 8 Ranking of SGI Gurgaon:
- 9 Contact Address:
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- The SGI Gurgaon is approved by the COA, AICTE, DTE (Haryana) and the State Government of Haryana.
- The SGI is affiliated to the MDU, Rohtak.
Courses offered by SGI Gurgaon:
- B.Architecture(Architecture (Town Planning))
- B.A.(Business Administration)
- B.E.(Civil Engineering)
- B.E.(Computer Science And Engineering)
- M.E.(Computer Science And Engineering)
- B.E.(Electrical Engineering)
- B.E.(Electronics And Communication Engineering)
- M.E.(Electronics And Communications Engineering)
- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Arch.(Town Planning)
Facilities at Savera Group of Institutions –
- Tutorial rooms and lecture halls equipped with LCD/OHP projectors.
- The campus provides the book bank
- AC buses
- Indoor games
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Medical Support
- The SGI organizes the tour, seminars, workshops, flag ceremony, New Year party, Raksha Bandhan and two annual programs named Uddin and Navodaya.
Faculty & staff:
The SGI Gurgaon has more than 70 faculty members in all departments. The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provides the best education and regulation for students.
Admission Process in SGI Gurugram:
(A) Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Master of Business Administration MBA in Savera Group of Institutions.
- Candidate must have passed graduate degree from UGC recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregates and must have valid MAT score.
- Preference will be given to MAT qualified candidates
(B) Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Architecture BArch in Savera Group of Institutions, SGI Gurugram.
- The candidate must have passed: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks. OR
- Candidates with 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ State Governments with 50% in aggregate OR International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of Examination.
- Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the Ratio 50:50. In order to pass NATA Test, a candidate must obtain the minimum of 40% marks.
(C) Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
(Specialization in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering) Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Technology B.Tech in Savera Group of Institutions
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the four subjects: (i) Chemistry, (ii) Computer Sc/ Information Sc., (iii) Bio-Technology (iv) Biology.
- However, the candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination
(D) M.Tech (2 years)
- B.E., B.Tech. MCA. M.Sc. from the recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the above streams.
(E) BBA / BCA
- A Student must pass with 55% marks in 10+2
Fee Structure of SGI Gurgaon:
|Master of Technology (M.TECH)||1,00,000|
|Bachelor of Architecture||3,47,800|
The placement cell of the college lends full assistance to the students in their search for suitable placement. It provides help in resume writing, imparting training in interviews, identifying avenues for employability and other related activities. The Placement cell organizes special classes in honing the communication skills of the students.SGI Gurugram campus has established a training & placement cell since its inception. The placement cell of this college is providing the 100% assistance in job placement for the students and nourishing them with training, skills programs and industrial visits.
Ranking of SGI Gurgaon:
Savera Group of Institutions Gurugram (SGI Gurugram) is an average Engineering College with 3 out of 5 rating by Edufever Best Engineering College Servey.
Savera Group of Institutions Gurugram
1 Km Stone, Haily Mandi Road,
Phone: 124 – 3226806
Email: [email protected]