SGIT School of Management, Ghaziabad (SGIT Ghaziabad) was established in 2005, and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The SGIT Ghaziabad BCA 2023 Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last year’s BCA cutoff of SGIT Gaziabad with the expected SGIT Ghaziabad BCA 2023 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about the cutoff before selecting their dream college of GGSIPU Delhi.
1. College Summary
2. Important Instructions
3. Important Dates
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Contact Details
6. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college BCA cutoff review, let us look at the major details of SGIT Ghaziabad.
|Name of Institute||Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology Ghaziabad|
|Popular Name||SGIT Ghaziabad|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG & PG Courses|
|Review the College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Cutoff 2023
Before we check the SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Cutoff 2023 (expected cutoff), candidates are advised to read the most important instruction about SGIT Gaziabad BCA Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Get latest Admission, Fees, Cutoff etc. of this GGSIPU College
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding SGIT Ghaziabad BCA 2023 Cutoff.
- The SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Cutoff 2023 will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the GGSIPU 2023 examination.
- The candidate who secures the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill in their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Candidates applying for the IPU CET BCA 2023 exam must check these important dates related to IPU CET BCA. The given dates are (Expected).
|IPU CET Application – Registration Started!||To be (Announced)|
|Last date to apply online||To be (Announced)|
|IPU Admit Card||To be (Announced)|
|IPU CET Exam Date||To be (Announced)|
|IPU CET Result||To be (Announced)|
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Category 2022 Cutoff.
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA General Cutoff.
|Round||2022 Cut-off by rank|
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA OBC Cutoff.
|Round||2022 Cut-off by rank|
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA EWS Cutoff.
|Round||2022 Cut-off by rank|
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Cutoff 2018 & 2019
Below we have mentioned the SGIT Ghaziabad BCA 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank). SGIT Cutoff Third Round 2017-18
|IPU CET BCA 2018 & 2019 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET BCA (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Cutoff 2017
The SGIT Ghaziabad BCA Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record. Check out the GGSIPU BCA Cutoff for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
1st Round Cutoff
Here in this section, you can get the SGIT Gaziabad 2017 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff carefully.
|1||BCA||Min Rank – 2095 Max Rank – 3153||Min Rank – 794 Max Rank – 2452|
2nd Round Cutoff
The second round of cutoff, See the quota-wise cutoff.
Input from the official website.
|1||BCA||Min Rank – 3131 Max Rank – 3761||Min Rank – 2967 Max Rank – 3730|
3rd Round Cutoff
|1||BCA||Min Rank – 3965 Max Rank – 5195||Min Rank – 3730 Max Rank – 5368|
The tentative schedule of counselling and all will be notified by the University website after a declaration of the results. Students must follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The detailed counselling schedule will also inform the list of required documents.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done online mode only.
- A total of 3 rounds will be held, and one is sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU BCA 2021 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats in various management colleges affiliated with IP University.
- Each candidate must choose from/out of those available when his/her turn comes.
SGIT School of Management, Ghaziabad (SGIT Ghaziabad)
NH-24, Ahead Masuri Canal, Opp. Jindal Nagar
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is SGIT Gaziabad a good Institute/College?
A. Yes, SGIT Gaziabad is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that SGIT offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is SGIT Ghaziabad Affiliated?
A. SGIT Gaziabad affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
Q. Is SGIT Ghaziabad Fee structure expensive?
A. SGIT Gaziabad Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. Is GGSIPU a private or government University?
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university, not a Private University. A public university is a publicly owned university that receives public funds through the national or sub-national government, which private universities are not allowed to get.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2021?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many rounds of Counselling are there in IPU?
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and a spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
Q. In which position GGSIPU ranked in New Delhi by HRD Ministry
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2021 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2021 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.