Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi (SGND Khalsa College Delhi) is one of the best Government colleges in Delhi NCR. It was established in the year 1973. The college was formerly known as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi (University of Delhi).
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi is popularly known as SGNDKC Delhi. It provides graduate and postgraduate level courses like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com etc. It has 2000 students on its rolls in the various courses that are offered.
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi
Before we talk about Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi complete college summary, let us have to look at the major information of SGNDKC Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi|
|Popular Name||SGNDKC Delhi, SGND Khalsa College Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1973|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Category||Colleges Affiliated to Delhi University|
Through this article, you can get complete information about the Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi (University of Delhi) like Admission, Courses offered, Fees structure, Facilities, Cutoff, Placement details, Ranking, Faculty and Staff and others details.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Delhi University
- Approved By: UGC
- Aid Status: Government
- Internet facilities for Staff & Students
- Classrooms with ICT
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi (SGND Khalsa College Delhi) is famous for its undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Some of the courses offered by the college are listed below.
Some of the popular undergraduate course offered by the institute is mentioned below.
|B.Com (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Com Prog.||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) – English||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) – Hindi||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) – Punjabi||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) – History||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) – Political Science||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) – Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication||3 Years|
|B.A.(Hons.) – Business Economics||3 Years|
|B.A.(Hons.) – Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.A. (Prog.)||3 Years|
Post Graduate Courses
Some of the popular postgraduate course offered by the institute is mentioned below.
|M.A. (Punjabi)||2 Years|
|M. Com||2 Years|
Below we have mentioned the Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College (SGNDKC Delhi) Seat Distribution Criteria (Seat Matrix) Category wise.
|B. Com (Hons)||80||40||40|
|B. Com (Programme)||180||90||90|
|B.A. (Hons) English||30||15||15|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi||30||15||15|
|B.A. (Hons) History||30||15||15|
|B.A. (Hons) Maths||46||23||23|
|B.A. (Hons) Punjabi||30||15||15|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science||30||15||15|
|B.A. (Hons) Business Economics||40||20||20|
|* B.A. (Hons) Hindi Patarkarita Evam Jan Sanchar||40||20||20|
* Decision to admit candidates in B.A. (Hons) Hindi Patarkarita Evam Jan Sanchar in 2018-19 is pending with University of Delhi.
Post Graduate Course
|Programme||Total Seats||General||Sikh Minority|
Faculty & Staff
The college offers admission with an intake of 500+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Admission to various courses offered by the college is made through the University of Delhi selection procedure. The University has announced admissions to various undergraduate courses (merit-based) for all colleges for the academic session 2019-20.
|Course Name||Online Registration|
|UG Programs (Merit and Entrance Based)||May 30, 2019 (8:00 PM)|
|PG Programs||June 3, 2019|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Law||June 3, 2019|
|MPhil and PhD.||June 3, 2019|
UG Cutoff Dates
|First Cutoff List||June 28, 2019|
|Documents Verification||June 28 – July 1, 2019|
|Second Cutoff List||July 4, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 4 – July 6, 2019|
|Third Cutoff List||July 9, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 9 – July 11, 2019|
|Fourth Cutoff List||July 15, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 15 – July 17, 2019|
|Fifth Cutoff List||July 20, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 20 – July 23, 2019|
For PG Admissions
|Registration window||June 3, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||To be announced|
|Date of PG Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Answer Key Release||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of August 2019|
|Commencement of Interview||Last week of August 2019|
The students shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school /college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Three passport size self-attested photographs.
Fees Structure of various courses offered by the institute is mentioned below. Please keep in mind that the fees structure may be subjected to change.
|College Development Fund||3500/-|
The college offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- University Merit Scholarships.
- Scholarships for the wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarships for the wards of Riot Affected.
Important Note: As per Director of Public Instructions, the amount of scholarship to students will be transferred directly to the Aadhar Card linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
SGND Khalsa College Delhi full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The college has an active Career Counselling cum Placement Cell that not only helps students in getting internships and jobs but also works towards making them employment-ready. Some courses such as B.Com. (Hons), B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Patrakarita & Jansanchar and B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics is specifically designed to offer students good employment opportunities. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- University 18
- South Indian Bank
- AON Hewitt
- Ernst & Young
The Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi Cutoff
Ranking & Reputation
The Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Colleges in India. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
|Name Of Institute||Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi (SGNDKC Delhi)|
We would like to give this college 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges under Delhi University.
- 75+ Career and Courses After Class 12th Arts
- 80+ Career and Courses after class 12th Science
- 10 tips to choose the best career option
- Top 7 Best vocational courses after class 12th
- 80+ Career and courses after class 12th commerce
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Delhi
(SGNDKC Delhi University of Delhi)
- Hindu College
- Kirori Mal College
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Lady Shri Ram College
- Sri Aurobindo College Morning Delhi
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Delhi
- Shivaji College Delhi
For further admission related queries, Comment on the Box below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!