SGSJ Polytechnic, Khurja (SGSJP Khurja) was established in 1997 and since then has played an important role in the promotion of higher education among girls of Badalpur and adjoining areas. SGSJP Khurja started as an Arts Graduate College in 1997 and today it is a Post Graduate College with Post Graduation in nine subjects in Humanities, besides Science and Commerce at Graduate level since 2008. During this decade long journey the college has set up many milestones besides many other successes and achievements. One of the examples of such achievements is Ms Mintu Bansal, Lecturer in Hindi who is an old student of this college.
It has been a journey with the vision mission of quality relevant education. It aims at preserving traditional knowledge and intellectual heritage as well as generating innovative activities in the field of higher education. Since its establishment in 1997, the College has not looked back. SGSJ Polytechnic, Khurja (SGSJP Khurja) scaled new heights under the joint venture of various learned and eminent Principals, faculties, staff and students. KMGGPG College, Badalpur looks forward to continue its vision and mission of providing accessibility and imparting ‘quality education’ to the girls of Badalpur and adjoining areas.
SGSJ Polytechnic, Khurja
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SGSJP Khurja
|Name of Institute||SGSJ Polytechnic, Khurja|
|Popular Name||SGSJP Khurja|
|Location||ki Jhal, Sadopur, Ibadullapur Urf Badalpur, Uttar Pradesh 203207|
|Year of Establishment||1967|
|Affiliated with||Board of Technical Education Lucknow|
|Course Type||Diploma, Polytechnical|
|Category||Polytechnical Colleges in Merrut|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Board of Technical Education Lucknow
- Aid Status: Government
- Approved by: AICTE
- Learner centric teaching
- Smart and explicable teaching aids
- Hostels are home away from home
- Professional trainers for extracurricular acts
- Culture – respect everyone and lead constructively
- Basis of skills development through dismantling and assembling.
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|DIPLOMA(CIVIL ENGINEERING)||60||3 years|
|DIPLOMA(ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)||60||3 years|
|DIPLOMA(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)||60||3 years|
|DIPLOMA(GLASS and CERAMIC ENGINEERING)||60||3 years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Faculty & Staff
With well-trained faculty with relevant education are available. The proper orientation program is given to them for the betterment of the students and them to get involved in campus life. As regular participation will make them ready to interact with the students in a proper way and have a good culture going on the campus. An ambience of self-learning helps the non-technical staffs with proper training. The college is looking for an excellent uplift the technical education which leads to a good output delivery for our country.
This will lead us to get involved with various programme and MDPs helps us to make our faculties and staff to up to date with the technologies. The workshop, conferences, symposiums are really helping and with lead to get a better connection for our future. (SGSJP Khurja)
- Chaudhry Mukhtar Singh Government Girls Polytechnic, Daurala (Meerut)
- Ashtvinayak Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- There is UP Joint Entrance Examination for the polytechnic courses
- Candidates must full fill all the eligibility criteria as per the admission guidelines.
- The admission is done on merit-based with good academic records.
- The candidate has to apply for the online/offline examination
- Minimum a candidate needs to complete his/her 10th from any state or central board of education
|Age||There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.|
|Qualifying Examination||A Candidate seeking admission from a recognized school and after completing Graduation in any discipline. Minimum 45% marks in graduation for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.|
|Basic of Selection||The selection of the candidates for admission Diploma Courses will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Entrance Test||UP Joint Entrance Examination|
Course Fees Structure
|DIPLOMA(GLASS and CERAMIC ENGINEERING)||NA|
Students getting top ranks in the entrance examination will lead to receiving scholarships. One has to apply in the initiatives at the beginning of the academic year. Institute has a right to provide scholarship to the right candidate. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship to a candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the poor or weaker sections can ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Scholarships are given on merit basis to students.
- Merit based National Scholarships for students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: College administration is solely depending whom to given scholarship and whom to consider for it. The amount for the scholarship is also decided by the college administration for each year.
UP Polytechnic DET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Online Registration
Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the JEECUP official website. To register the candidates have to use the JEECUP 2020 login details and then pay the counselling registration fee. (SGSJP Khurja)
Step 2 – Choice Filling
After the candidates have successfully registered for JEECUP counselling, they need to give the choices of preferences for courses and colleges. Candidates are advised to must check the availability of seats before filling the online choices. The choice of course and college can be submitted as much as they want to.
Step 3 – Verification of Documents
- The purpose of the verification of documents is to cross-check the records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, the state of eligibility, category, etc against the original documents submitted by the qualified candidate.
- If an aspirant fails to produce any of the authentic documents at the time of admission process, then he/ she won’t be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- The Reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the day of the Seat Allocation Process.
Step 4 – Seat Allocation & Fee Deposition
After the seats have been allotted, if satisfied with the allotment, candidates have to submit an amount as the security fee. Once you have made the payment of security fee, you can check two (02) options of seat allotments: (SGSJP Khurja)
- Freeze: In this process, the candidates who have been allotted seats can download the JEECUP allotment letter.
- Float: Under this option, one can upgrade & participate in other rounds as per the previously filled choices.
Step 5 – Report at the Allotted College
Those candidates who have completed the admission process are required to report at the allotted college / institution within the prescribed date and time to complete other admission formalities.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Km. Mayawati Government Girls Polytechnic, Badalpur|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
Top Recruiting Compan
SGSJ Polytechnic, Khurja