Sharad University Scholarship: Every student has a dream of studying in best college but very few of them really make it happen. Some students lack career guidance whereas others suffer from the financial crisis, as a result, they are forced to drop their plan. Many of the Brilliant Students from apparently weak background have to compromise with some low-grade college because of their Financial unavailability. To deal with the problem, many institutes provide different scholarships programs to their students. Sharda University Greater Noida Scholarship programs (SU Greater Noida Scholarship) are one of the largest Scholarship program run by any University in India.
The Sharda University Scholarship programs were introduced to help those who are brilliant in academics but don’t have adequate means. The idea was to encourage the talents of financially weak students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation. Read the complete article to get detailed info on Various Sharda University Greater Noida Scholarship programs (SU Greater Noida Scholarship) available for different courses.
Sharda University Scholarship Programs
Sharda University offers Scholarship programs under these following schemes.
- Scholarships granted based on Academic Merits
- Sports Category Scholarships
- Naval/Army/Airforce/Coastal Guard/CRPF Scholarship
- Sibling Scholarship
Now let us discuss one by one.
Scholarships granted based on Academic Merits
The students on their performance in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) and in Personal Interview (PI) are liable to get scholarships based on their academic performance. Various Scholarships for different courses offered by Sharda are listed below.
Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech./Integrated B.Tech.)
|Percentage marks (PCM/PCB) in SSE or equivalent examination||JEE Rank||Scholarship (%)|
|95.00 and above||Up to 25,000||80|
|90.00 – 94.99||25,001 to 40,000||60|
|86.00 – 89.99||40,001 to 55,000||40|
|82.00 – 85.99||55,001 to 70,000||20|
|78.00 – 81.99||70,001 to 1,00,000||10|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|MAT Percentile||CAT/XAT Percentile||Graduation (%)||Scholarship (%)|
|95 and above||90 and above||95 and above||80|
|90.00 – 94.99||85 – 89.99||90-94.99||60|
|80 – 89.99||80 – 84.99||85-89.99||40|
|75 – 79.99||70 – 79.99||80-84.99||20|
All UG Programmes except Medical/Dental
|% Marks in #SSE or Equivalent Examination (overall)||Scholarship (%)|
|95.00 and Above||80|
|90.00 – 94.99||60|
|85.00 – 89.99||40|
|80.00 – 84.99||20|
|75.00 – 79.99||10|
PG Programme: M.Tech., M.Sc., Master of Physiotherapy, M.A., MCA & M.Design.
|% Marks in Graduation (overall)||Scholarship (%)|
|95.00 and above||80|
|90.00 – 94.99||60|
|85.00 – 89.99||40|
|80.00 – 84.99||20|
|75.00 – 79.99||10|
Integrated Law- (Scholarship for LSAT Qualified Candidates)
|LSAT Percentile||CLAT Percentile||Scholarship (%)|
|95 and above||136 and above||80|
|90- 94.99||121- 135||60|
|85- 89.99||101- 120||40|
|75- 84.99||80- 100||20|
Bachelor of Architecture
|%Marks in #SSE or Equivalent Examination (overall)||NATA Score||Scholarship (%)|
|95 and above||126 and above||80|
|90- 94.99||111- 125||60|
|85- 89.99||101- 110||40|
|80- 84.99||96- 100||20|
|75- 79.99||90- 95||10|
Students of Sharda University and other SGI institutions based in Mathura and Agra
- Admission in Master Degree programmes (other than Medical, Dental and Nursing) will be eligible for the award of fee waiver equivalent to 25% of their Tuition fee of the 1st year.
- Sharda University Scholarship Policy (2020-21) would be applicable on 2nd year.
Sharda University Scholarship of Sports Category
The students who have excelled in sporting activities at National Level & State Level will be eligible for Sports Scholarship from 10% to 80% on tuition fee in the 1st year.
- Minimum academic eligibility for the respective program should be met, as mentioned in the Admission Prospectus.
- Age should not be more than the prescribed age limit for different courses.
Some of the various Sharda University Scholarship programs (SU greater Noida Scholarship) under Sports Category are as follows.
- Scholarships for International Players.
- National Medal winners (Gold, Silver & Bronze position only) Scholarships.
- Sharda University Scholarship programs for National Participation in Various Events Recognised by IOC/IOA/Commonwealth Games/S.A.F. Games/Afro-Asian Games etc.
**Applicable for achievements in 2017-18 & later.
Naval |Army |Airforce |Coastal |Guard |CRPF Scholarship
Apart from the above mentioned Sharda University Greater Noida Scholarship programs, the university also offers special scholarships and reservation policy for defence personnel. The University offers Scholarship of 5% to their wards on tuition fee of 1st year in all courses except Medical, Dental, Nursing and Pharmacy.
Sharda University Scholarship of Sibling
The university also runs a special Scholarship scheme known as Sharda University Greater Noida (SU Greater Noida Scholarship) Sibling Scholarship. Through this scholarship, fee waiver of 5% in the 1st year for a student is made whose sibling is pursuing the education at the University. Proof of relation required.
Important Points Regarding Sharda University Greater Noida Scholarship Programs
- On conclusion of Admission 2020-21, the number of scholarships granted and the names of beneficiaries will be placed on the University website.
- The number of scholarships in 2nd and subsequent years shall be equivalent to the number of scholarships granted in 1st year.
- Academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for continuation of scholarship. Scholarships starting from highest slab shall be granted based on the position in the merit list prepared School wise and to be eligible, Minimum 8.0 CGPA to be maintained
- The scholarship will be awarded on Tuition Fee only. (Foreign Tour charges shall not be included)
- The scholarship would not apply if there is a gap between academic sessions.
- Only those students who have cleared their examination in 2020-21 would be eligible for the scholarship.
- In B.Sc. Nursing & B.Pharma- 5% Seats are under Scholarship Scheme.
- The last date to avail scholarship is 30th June 20.
Sharda University Greater Noida
Knowledge Iii, Plot No. 32-34
Gautam Buddha Nagar-201308
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Official Website: https://www.sharda.ac.in/
Admission seekers may also go through the relevant link of Sharda University Greater Noida (SU Greater Noida )to know more about the University.
|Best Books for Sharda Admission Test (SUAT)||Click Here|
|SUAT Sample Paper 2019||Click Here|
|Sharda University Fee Structure|Courses|Eligibility||Click Here|
|Sharda Placement Stats|Major Recruiters|Package offered||Click Here|
|All Courses Details|Sharda Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Sharda Admission Test (SUAT)| Complete Information||Click Here|
|Sharda Scholarship programs 2020||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, VIPS Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that Sharda University Greater Noida offers you superb arrangements.
A. Yes, Sharda University Greater Noida provided scholarship only merit student.
A. No, Sharda University Greater Noida provided 100% scholarship
A.80% provide scholarship Sharda University Greater Noida and depend on entrance result of the candidate.
A. Yes, Sharda University Greater Noida provided scholarship sport student
A. Yes, Sharda University Greater Noida provided scholarship with all Academic
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply