Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Scholarship: Every student dreams of studying in the best college, but very few of them make it happen. Some students lack career guidance, whereas others suffer from a financial crisis; as a result, they are forced to drop their plans. Many the Brilliant Students from apparently weak backgrounds have to compromise with some low-grade colleges because of their Financial unavailability. Many institutes provide different Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Scholarship Scheme to their students; they extend scholarships and financial assistance to deserving students based on their academic achievements.
The Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Scholarship has been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation, a small step towards the collective goal of making India the knowledge superpower of the world.
Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Scholarship
Shiv Nadar University, Delhi–NCR strongly believes in nurturing and encouraging the brightest minds to transform their lives and become lifelong learners and leaders. The University is committed to helping deserving students and does not want finance to be a hurdle in the educational journey of exceptional students. The University offers Financial Aid and Scholarships to students who are selected through the specified admission criteria(s) in undergraduate programs, covering part or entire academic and living expenses. The amount of Financial Aid and Scholarship depends upon the total number of applications, and the decision of the committee will be final and binding.
- To apply for financial aid from Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR, interested candidates can apply the application form.
- Once a candidate is selected through the specified admission criteria(s), he/she will be provided with a detailed form to fill in additional details.
- Based on the needs of each individual, the financial aid committee of Shiv Nadar University, Delhi–NCR, will make a decision pertaining to the financial aid and inform the respective candidate. The amount of Financial Aid will depend upon the total number of applications, and the conclusion of the committee will be final and binding.
All the applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of submitting the financial aid form:
- Income Tax Returns of all earning members of the family
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Statement of all members of the family
- School Fee Receipt(s) of the applicant for grade XII
- School Fee Receipt(s) for the applicant’s sibling
- Details of Financial Asset(s) owned by the family
- Company’s Income Tax Returns and Bank Statements (in case any earning member of the family owns a Business)
Gifted Student Scholarship
The University welcomes outstanding academic rank holders to study at the University under the Gifted Student Scholarship. Recipients of the Scholarship gain direct admission to the program of their choice.
- Top 100 rank holders in Grade 12 from the CBSE, ICSE, and Cambridge Board of Education
- IB grade points 42 and above.
- Top 100 rank holders in Grade 12 from other State Education Boards
- INSPIRE fellows awarded Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- JEE (Advanced) top 500 rank holders
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Fellowship holders (Only for School of Natural Sciences Programs)
The University extends its support to financially-constrained students with academic strengths and potential.
Eligibility – Merit
Students with 92% and above score in Grade 12 Board examinations
Eligibility – Means
Family income below INR 12,00,000 a year.
- Details of the last school attended with receipts of paid fees (mandatory)
- Income Tax Return for the previous three years
- Bank Account statement for the previous year
- BPL Card issued by the Government of India or the State Government
Note: The University considers scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for programs offered by our School of Engineering and the aggregate percentage of all subjects for programs provided by the other Schools.
The University covers the educational and living expenses for high-potential students from economically weak backgrounds, whose family income may be below INR 3,00,000 a year. We consider applications from students only from the following schools:
2. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
3. Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
4. Municipal Schools
5. Schools in Schedule V regions
6. Super 30
7. Art of Living Schools
8. Udayachal School
9. Satya Bharti School
10. Kallam Anji Reddy Vidyalaya
11. Sarswati Vidya Mandir
12. The Suryodaya School
13. Isha Vidhya
14. Vidya School
15. Vidya Vanam School
16. Door Step School
17. Free School India
18. Sri Sathya Sai VidyaKendra
19. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith
Students with ranking in their sport from 1 to 100 ranks are eligible to apply. Due weightage shall be given to the Certificates of Winners/Participation at International, National, and State level tournaments in respective sports/games recognised by National/International sports bodies of individual sports/games.
The candidates must qualify for the PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST and SPORTS SPECIFIC tests (related to the game/sport of the applicant) conducted by the Department of Physical Education and Sports to avail of a sports scholarship.
A list of Sports offered for Scholarship is mentioned below:-
College Board India Scholar
- Must be a resident of India
- Family income status < INR 8,00,000 per annum
- SAT score equal to or higher than 1300 (out of 1600) qualifies the test taker as a “Top Performer.”
- Must have graduated from Class 12 in the year student applies for admission to an Indian Global Alliance member university in India.
- Must apply to Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR
Financial Aid and Scholarship Retention Criteria
Students admitted under Financial Aid and various Scholarship categories have to maintain a CGPA of 6.5 at the end of every Spring Semester (after consideration of the Summer Semester, if any) to retain their scholarships.
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Course Offered||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Scholarship||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Placement||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Admission||Click Here|
Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida
Address: NH91, Tehsil Dadri Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Official Website: https://snu.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is SNU Greater Noida a good Institute/College?
Yes, SNU Greater Noida is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on the campus itself. The best thing is that SNU Greater Noida offers you superb arrangements.
From which university is SNU Greater Noida Affiliated?
SNU Greater Noida is affiliated with the UGC.
Is SNU Greater Noida Fee structure expensive?
SNU Greater Noida Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
How can I get admission to SNU Greater Noida?
Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Access will be offered to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, & various other courses.
What are the Placement Statics at SNU Greater Noida?
Placement is Good.