Shri Krishna College of Education, Baghpat (Uttar Pradesh), was established in 2013 under the aegis of “Shri Krishna Educational Society”. The college was set up with a firm commitment to foster a holistic approach to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of Education. SKCE Delhi is giving good facilities.
Shri Krishna College of Education is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils society’s needs and meets the nation’s demands. The college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. It is properly known as SKCE Delhi
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Shri Krishna College of Education Baghpat
Shri Krishna College of Education Baghpat aims to achieve excellence in the Educational field towards the development of Education in the era of globalization.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university, Shri Krishna College of Education, Baghpat (Uttar Pradesh)
|Name of Institute||Shri Krishna College of Education Baghpat (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||SKCE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Review the College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University(GGSIPU Delhi)
- Approved by: Bar Council of India.
- Aid Status: Private
Read More: Top 10 BBA Colleges in Delhi: Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria.
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central Library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
Shri Krishna College of Education offers some quality programs under one roof
Faculty & staff
It offers admission with an intake capacity of 100+ numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
The admission to various Shri Krishna College of Education programmes, Baghpat, is strictly based on the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|Courses||IPU CET Entrance exams|
|B.ED||For admission to the B.ED programme, candidates have to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of SKCE DelhiCandidates are advised to check the complete criteria.
|B. Ed.||1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Graduation and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.|
2. The University shall follow the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) guidelines for the B.Ed. Spl. Education programs for admissions and implementation.
Here in this section, we provide information about the SKCE Delhi Fee structure; you can check the complete details of the fee.
|Course Name||Duration||Fees Structure|
Note:- Fee substitute will be changed.
The Shri Krishna College of Education Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
|SKCHE Baghpat B.ED Cutoff||Click Here|
IPU CET 2020 B.Ed Cutoff
|IPU CET B.Ed Round Cutoff||Download Here|
|Round 01 of B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
|Round 02 of B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
|Round 03 B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
IPU CET B.Ed Cutoff 2019
|IPU CET B.Ed 2019 Cutoff||Download Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed Cutoff ( Round-1)||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed Cutoff ( Round-2)||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed Cutoff ( Round-3)||Click Here|
|Last Round (Conversion Round) B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the SKCE Baghpat Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held,, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Shri Krishna College of Education has established a full-fledged training & placement cell that periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among final-year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving final-year students. The training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Shri Krishna College of Education Delhi|
|College Review||Click Here|
Shri Krishna College of Education, Baghpat (SKCE Baghpat)
Village – Johnmani,P.O.- Duala, Baghpat – Meerut Road, Distt.- Baghpat
Uttar Pradesh – 250601
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is Shri Krishna College of Education a Good College?
A. Yes, Shri Krishna College of Education is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that Shri Krishna College of Education offers superb arrangements.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2021 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. From which university is Shri Krishna College of Education?
A. Shri Krishna College of Education is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is the Shri Krishna College of Education Fee structure expensive?
A. Shri Krishna College of Education’s Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. What is the annual intake for the B.Ed Course at Shri Krishna College of Education?
A. The annual intake for Shri Krishna College of Education is 100 students for the B.Ed course.