The Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC Delhi) was established in the year 1926 by Sir Shri Ram, a leading educationist, philanthropist and industrialist, to prepare young men and women for careers in business. The first batch of the Shri Ram College was enrolled on the first floor of a ‘Hall’ opposite the St. James’ Church at Kashmere Gate.
The Shri Ram College Delhi operates under the aegis of Delhi University and is widely regarded as the Best Commerce College in India. The College offers some of the finest commerce courses under the supervision of highly qualified Faculties and world-class infrastructure.
Download Hand Written Notes for DUET 2020 Examination Click Here
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. Duet Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Important Date
6. Fee Structure
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Duet 2020 Useful Resources
Here you can explore some major important links related to DUET 2020 or DU UG admission
|DUET 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Books||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
|DUET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi
Before we talk about Shri Ram College of Commerce (University of Delhi) complete college summary, let us have to look at the major information of SRCC Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Shri Ram College of Commerce|
|Popular Name||Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi, SRCC Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1926|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Courses Offered||Various UG & PG Courses|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Official Website||SRCC Delhi|
|Category||Colleges affiliated by Delhi University|
|Study BBA/MBA in Delhi/NCR||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: University of Delhi (DU)
- Accredited by: NAAC.
- Environment: No Ragging
- Ragging Free Environment
- CCTV-enabled Campus.
- Products developed by various NGOs.
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Cultural and tech fest
- LCD Projector
Top 5 Alumini in Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Arun Jaitley
- Vipin Handa
- Anshu Jain
- Suneel Bakhshi
- Gulshan Grover
Shri Ram College of Commerce Feast in 2020
Crossroads is the Annual Cultural College Fest of Shri Ram College of Commerce presented by The SRCC Students’ Union. The event will be infused with engaging competitions, celebrity nights, electrifying music, best of food and amazing experiences.One of the few names on the sponsor’s list for this event are Audi, Nescafe, Crocs, Pepsi, Vh1 etc. The last time this event was organized, some of the greatest artists came to perform there such as Benny Dayal and Nucleya. The expected footfall range at this event is from 5000 to 20000 people.
Shri Ram College of Commerce offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The SRCC College Delhi is famous for its undergraduate programs in Commerce.
|1||B.Com (Hons.)||3 Years|
|2||B.A. (Hons.) Economics||3 Years|
|3||P.G. Diploma in G.B.O||2 Years|
|4||M. Com||2 Years|
|5||M.A. Economics||2 Years|
Admission to various courses offered by the college is made through the University of Delhi selection procedure. The University has announced admissions to various undergraduate courses (merit-based) for all colleges for the academic session 2019-20.
|B.A(Hons)||Admission in B.A(Hons) programme is based on Merit Based|
|M.A(Hons)||Admission in MA(Hons) programme candidates has to clear the DUET entrance exam which is conducted by Delhi University|
|Availibility of DUET 2020 application form||20 June 2020|
|Last date to submit DUET 2020 application form||31 July 2020|
|Release of DUET admit card||29 August 2020|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Dates||6th September to 11 September 2020|
|Declaration of DUET result||Announced Soon|
Below we have mentioned the Shri Ram College Delhi Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG Courses.
|B.Com||An aggregate of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.|
Selection shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examinationincluding one language and three best subjects as per the following:An aggregate of 40% or more in English/Hindi and combination of best three amongthe following subjects: Mathematics, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies/Commerce.Inclusion of any subject from List B other than mentioned above in the combinationof best three will lead to a deduction of 1% per subject on the aggregate.Inclusion of any subject other than those in Lists A and B in the combination of bestthree will lead to a deduction of 2.5% per subject on the aggregate of the Best Four.
|B.A(Hons) Economics||An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.The merit shall be determined on the basis of one language and three bestacademic/elective subjects.The applicants must have studied and passed Mathematics at the qualifying exam foradmission to B.A. (Honours) in Economics.|
The fees structure of Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC Delhi) for different categories is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Fee (Rs)|
|Master of Commerce (M. Com)||29,400/-|
|Master of Arts (M.A.) Economics||–|
|Post Graduate Diploma Global Business Operation||159,200/-|
Note:- Mentioned fee subjected to change.
The Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- University Merit Scholarships.
- Scholarships for the wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarships for the wards of Riot Affected.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Placement Cell of Shri Ram College of Commerce is a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The Placement Cell made surpassing achievements during the academic year 2015-16 with 676 students recording registration and 304 getting successful placements of their choice. About 50 companies visited the campus to recruit students for different profiles. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Some of the major Recruiters visiting Shri Ram College of Commerce can be broadly categorised in the following fields of interest.
|Highest Package||Rs. 31 Lakhs (LPA)|
|Previous year Package||Rs. 30 Lakhs LPA|
|Average Package||R. 6.0 Lakhs LPA|
Major companies and firms visit the campus at the annual placement drive wherein the average package ranges from 6 to 10 lakhs per annum. Some of the Major Recruiters at SRCC College Delhi are as followed.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- O3 Capital
- Kotak Securities
- Ab Inbev
- Deutsche Bank
- A.T. Kearney
- Citi Bank
- Ernst & Yo
Before we check the SRCC College 2020 Cutoff (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the some most important instruction about SRCC College Delhi 2020 Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding SRCC College 2020 Cutoff.
- The SRCC College 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the DUET 2020.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of DUET will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under DU/Merit Base.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Shri Ram College of Commerce 2019 Cutoff
First Cut-off 2019
|B.A (Hons) Economics||98.75||96.75||94.5||92.5||94.5||95.5|
NOTE: To know more information follow this link
Shri Ram College Delhi will accept self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the required date, her admission will automatically stand cancelled.
The students shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and other certificates (for PG courses)
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school /college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
Entrance Exams in India
|Engineering Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Medical Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Law Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi (SRCC Delhi)|
|College Review||Click Here|
Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi is one of the Best Delhi University college.
Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi
University of Delhi North Campus, Maurice Nagar
Delhi – 110 007, INDIA
Phone: 011 – 27667905
Nearest Metro Station-Vishwavidyalaya Metro station
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, SRCC College Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. With amazing infrastructure and facilities with highly educated professors
A. SRCC College Delhi affiliated with the Delhi University(DU)
A. SRCC College Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online
A. The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. The university will conduct DUET for admission into various UG and PG programmes. However, students can also apply for admission on the basis of merit of qualifying degree.
A. No, there be any disadvantage for gap year students.
A. Relaxation for women candidates varies from college to college and even from course. However, the upper limit has been fixed at 3%.
A. There are 90 colleges and 16 faculties affiliated to the University of Delhi, spread across Delhi. North Campus and South Campus serve as the two main campuses of the University
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have any Delhi University Admission-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Open Now Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Open 2020-21 Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Open Now Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Open Now Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers