Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College, Amalapuram is one of the Best LAW colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It is popularly known as Enlight Nursing School Tirupati and it was established in the year 1998. It is affiliated with Andhra University, Waltair, Andhra Pradesh.
Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College, Amalapuram is one of the best Law colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The college is providing education and training to become a fully qualified nurse. The nature of nursing education and nursing qualifications varies considerably across the world. Anakapalle offers 1 course across 1 streams namely Law and across 1 degree like LLB.
Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College
|Name of Institute||Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College, Amalapuram|
|Popular Name||Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College|
|Location||Waltal, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Affiliated with||Andhra University, Waltair|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India|
|Courses offered|| |
|Category||LAW in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Andhra University, Waltair
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Bar Council of India
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|LLB (integrated course)||120||5-year course|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT Score Card and Counselling Process
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam CLAT UG and CLAT PG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh State Entrance Test.
|Qualifying Examination|| |
|Basic of Selection|| |
|LLB Entrance Test||CLAT, LSAT, AILET, LAWCET|
|LLB (integrated course)||N/A|
***Fees will be updated soon***
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
CLAT 2019 Cutoff
Candidates may check the CLAT 2019 Result through online mode. The result has been declared on 14th June 2019. There is no offline mode available to check the result. The admission in the various law colleges will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the examination.
The counselling process has been commenced from 14th June 2019. It is organized in various rounds. Candidates can participate in the CLAT counselling process according to their rank. It is organized through online mode. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses for admission. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, category, filled choices and availability of seats.
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
|Participating NLUs||Cut off 2018||Cut Off 2017||Closing Rank 2017||Cut Off 2016||Cut Off 2015|
|National Law School of India University||66||59||177||58||54|
|National Law Institute University||386||351||17348||339||285|
|National Academy of Legal Studies and Research||135||130||5098||123||125|
|West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences||260||213||7556||221||203|
|Hidayatullah National Law University||657||574||29835||555||500|
|National Law University Jodhpur||376||343||8051||347||308|
|Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University||668||627||28216||626||569|
|Gujarat National Law University||494||453||10585||465||398|
|Chanakya National Law University||1186||909||16614||911||877|
|Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law||924||801||12580||759||697|
|National Law University Odisha||1167||1023||15734||1038||888|
|National University of Advanced Legal Studies||928||826||24087||918||814|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||1556||1124||17322||1103||2192|
|National University of Study and Research in Law||1255||1051||28174||1037||3284|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University||1432||1180||38156||1132||7758|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School||1571||1151||25604||1160||4134|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai||503||478||17294||466||–|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur||1532||1126||39573||–||–|
Andhra Pradesh CLAT Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of to get themselves registered for CLAT 2019 Punjab State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Andhra Pradesh CLAT 2019, Let us first have a look at the Punjab NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
The CLAT counselling procedure of is done via an online centralized system.
It is conducted separately for UG programs. The entire process will be done as per the CLAT calendar created by the conducting authorities.
The Step-wise Procedure For Final Admissions To The 19 NLUs Is As Follows:-
STEP 1:- Publication of List
- The merit list to shortlist candidates for final admissions will be released on the official website of CLAT 2019.
- The list will be prepared on the merit- cum-preferences basis.
STEP 2:- Counseling Fees Payment, Lock, Upgrade & Withdrawal of Seats
- In the counselling process, participation is allowed to a specified number of candidates from various categories against an actual number of seats available with participating NLUs.
- Selected Candidates have to deposit counseling fees of Rs. 50000/- after the release of 1st CLAT counseling list 2019.
- Adjustable fees deposited with CLAT office by the candidates will be transferred to the NLU in which the candidate has taken admission after completion of the admission process.
- If in any case, the candidate fails to deposit the fees in the given span of time, they will lose their right to consideration for admission under CLAT. And their names will also be dropped from the merit list.
- After depositing The Payment fees candidates have to do exercise one of the options i.e.,
- LOCK SEATS
- UPGRADE SEATS
- WITHDRAWAL OF SEATS
In this options, candidates are given an opportunity to lock the seat they have been offered confirming the seat and debarring to shift their choice to any other NLU in the current counselling round. This is an option which is activated every counselling round after the publication of symptomatic seat allotment list.
- UPGRADE:- This is an option which is made open to the candidates in the second round of counselling. Also, this option is applicable to only those candidates who have participated in the first round and not yet locked their seats. Here, the seats are offered to the candidates automatically against any vacancy arising in the preferred NLU through his/ her choice via subsequent allotment list.
WITHDRAWAL OF SEATS:- There is an option to withdraw the fee in two ways.
1 – Failing to deposit the requisite fee of Rs. 50000/-
2 – Choosing the option of withdrawal before final seat allotment list i.e. during the fourth round of CLAT Counselling.
STEP 3:-Publication of the 2nd list having the names of finalized candidates after payment of counseling fees.
- A second list will be published by CLAT office of candidates who have paid counselling fee and locked seat on participating NLUs.
- In the second list, CLAT will also release a waitlist of candidates selected provisionally against dropped out candidates, if any.
- Within the prescribed time period as per CLAT calendar, the requisite counselling fee of INR 50,000 is required to be paid and their seat is required to be reserved.
- From the deposited counselling fee, there will be a deduction of a nominal amount of INR 10,000.
- The entire amount of counselling fee will be forfeited in case of any withdrawal after a stipulated period.
STEP 4:- Publication of 3rd list allotting seats to candidates.
- A comprehensive third allotment list of candidates will be published by CLAT office. Candidates who paid their counselling fee and reserved their seat in the participating NLUs make this list.
- Candidates who have paid the counselling fee against the first and second symptomatic list are included in this list
- A list of waitlisted candidates, who are provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, will also be released.
STEP 5: Completion of admission
- Candidates need to approach the allotted NLU to make the remaining fees.
- For the completion of admission, the candidates need to carry relevant documents and certificate required both original & scanned copy.
- If in any case candidate doesn’t have any of the certificate or documents required with him then, unfortunately, they will be dropped by the NLU.
- After the publication of CLAT merit list, the claim for admission and the entire amount of the counselling fee of INR 50,000 is forfeited to candidates who fail to report at the allotted NLU.
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack will conduct CLAT 2019 counseling by the second week of June 2019. They will conduct the admission procedure to the UG/PG program at the participating universities via CLAT Centralized Online Counseling.
This procedure will begin after the declaration of CLAT RESULT of 2019. Candidates will be required to attend the counseling of CLAT 2019 in online mode. Candidates whose name will feature in the merit list of CLAT 2019, will be issued call letters to attend the CLAT Counseling 2019 as a medium to seek admissions into 20 NLUs participating in the CLAT.
The first provisional list of CLAT Seat Allotment had begun from June 14, 2019. There will be no. of processes included in the CLAT 2019:
- Online registration,
- Making a choice of NLU,
- Allotment of seats in NLUs,
- Payment of CLAT Counseling fees &
- Upgrading of seats and then reporting to the allotted NLUs.
As per previous year trends, there will be a minimum of 3 rounds of counseling. Candidates have to deposit INR 50,000 for securing allotted seat during the admission procedure. It is advised to all the candidates to read and understand the counseling procedure to avoid confusion while attending the CLAT 2019 Counseling. Do check the CLAT Cut Off to know about your chances of making it through.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College, Amalapuram|
- It is one of the premier Law colleges in Waltal
- We would like to give this college 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Law Best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Shri Shiridi Sai Vidya Parishad Law College, Amalapuram Address: Visakhapatnam, Anakapalli – 531001, Andhra Pradesh, India. Phone No: +91 226357,223266
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is CLAT?
What are National Law Schools/Universities?
National Law Universities are centres of legal excellence. They are at the top of the ladder not only in the Indian legal education system but also attract several international students. Superior academic standards, infrastructure and libraries, all-round development, moot court competition and the fact that the best minds of law choose to study there make National Law Schools one of a kind experience.
Are all the National Law Universities covered by CLAT?
No. National Law University, Delhi (NLU-D) is not covered by CLAT. It has its own examination called AILET.
What are the qualifications to sit for the CLAT paper?
Students of any stream can sit after their 10+2 exam, provided that they have passed with a 55% aggregate. It is not necessary that the results have been declared at the time of sitting for CLAT. But in a situation where you are unable to pass the boards but have cleared CLAT, you will not be able to join a National Law University.
Can students from any stream sit for CLAT?
Yes. Though the law is a subject of humanities, students of any stream can sit for the law exam. The paper is evenly balanced so that no particular stream is given a complete edge over the other. In fact, most of the students who sit and qualify the law exam over the years have been science students as it was the most popular stream. It is only in recent years that Arts and Commerce students are also seen appearing in sizable numbers.
What is the time frame of legal education?
There are two formats of legal education. The traditional one espouses three-year graduation, followed by a three-year degree in law. The National Law Schools, however, speak of a five–year integrated program, the most commonly awarded degree being B.A. LL.B. (Hons.).
Do National Law Schools offer other degrees too?
Yes. Though the most common is B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), there are other degrees awarded in the form of BB.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.Com. (LL.B.) (Hons.).However, each of these options varies from law school to law school and you will have to check their websites in order to confirm the degrees awarded.
Are National Law Universities Residential Universities?
Yes. Almost all National Law Universities require compulsory hostel to stay during the five year period. Certain universities, especially NUJS, Kolkata, gives local students an option today scholars.
What are my career options after graduating from an NLU?
Manifold. National Law Schools allow diverse career options that carry handsome pay packages and social prestige. For more on careers, please visit the section “Life after Law School” on our website.
Is law a safe career option for Girls?
Absolutely. In fact, it is pretty interesting to note that over the years, a large number of law schools are reporting that the majority of students are girls. A safe residential environment and the opening up of numerous legal career options have made it a great option for girls.
Are there reservations in NLUs?
Yes. Being Government institutions, there are reservations in different National Law Universities. All NLUs have reservations for SCs and STs and quite a few of them have seats for OBCs as well. Fewer have regional quotas and some also have reservations for women, wards of defence personnel and even NRI sponsored Candidates.
What is the fee structures of different NLUs?
The fee is usually in the frequency of approximately a lakh rupees per annum and differs from student to student. However, an education at National Law Universities shall allow you to earn the entire five years fees in a couple of months. Besides, there are numerous options for scholarships, grants and student loans. Every economic section of the society is visible in National Law Schools. Some of the national law schools are known for their philosophy that all a student needs to do is qualify and they will take care of the fees.
Can I prepare simultaneously for Boards and CLAT?
You need to answer this question. Our experience indicates that the ratio of students who have just passed out and students who have dropped a year is 50:50 or thereabouts. CLAT is not a voluminous paper but one which requires consistent input. If you can draw a schedule, you can work and qualify for the paper by putting in a couple of hours every week.
How do I appear for the CLAT and other law exams?
The form usually comes around the end of the year, between November to December and is available at the official website – www.clat.ac.in. Do visit the notification part of this website. All official information regarding other law examinations shall be available on the concerned websites as well.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!