Sir J J College of Architecture Mumbai was founded in 1913 and managed or run by the J J School of Art. SJJCA Mumbai is Asia’s first architectural school. The SJJCA has consistently provided excellent knowledge in the field of architectural science. Here made the Intellectual architects.
Throughout this article, We are going to share all the essential details about the Sir J J College of Architecture (SJJCA Mumbai) like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Sir J J College of Architecture Mumbai
Before we go to complete the college review let us have a major look at Sir J J College of Architecture SJJCA Mumbai:
|Name of the Institute||Sir J J College of Architecture SJJCA Mumbai|
|Popular Name||SJJCA Mumbai|
|Location||78/3, Doctor D.N. Road, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001|
|Year of Establishment||1913|
|Affiliated with||University of Mumbai|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Courses offered||B.Arch, M.Arch|
|Fee Structure||B.Arch- 47,740/- (Full Course)|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture Colleges in India|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- University of Mumbai
- Approved by – AICTE
- Aid Status- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Technical Issues
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||67||5 Years|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||12||2 Years|
- Candidates can apply to the college through their NATA Entrance Test scorecard.
- In addition, aspirants addition must full fill all the required Eligibility Criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission also through the MAH-AR-CAT scorecard.
- The candidate has passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks (Mathematics as a mandatory subject) in any recognized board/University.
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD has secured a minimum qualification of 45%.
- Admission seekers must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria in any circumstances.
- Aspirants must have passed B.Arch/Graduation in any discipline with 50 % marks OBC/SC/ST/PWD has only passed with 45% marks.
- Aspirants also have applied to the Maharashtra state M.Arch Common Entrance Test.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||9,548/-|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||9,130/-|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship in India||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Seats Allotted for Home University Candidates
Seats Allotted to Other Than Home University Candidates
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Sir J J College of Architecture Mumbai|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Address:||78/3, Doctor D.N. Road, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area|
Mumbai – 400001
Ans. Sir JJ College of Architecture Mumbai was established in the year 1931.
Ans. Sir JJ College of Architecture Mumbai at 78/3, Dr Dadabhai Naoroji Rd, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.
Ans. The total intake of Architecture candidates in the Sir JJ College of Architecture Mumbai is 67.