Attention Aspirants, the notification for SITEEE 2020 (SET 2020) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for the SITEEE 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for SITEEE 2020 Admission dates coming soon. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in Engineering college accepting SITEEE Scorecard.
If you want to score great on SITEEE 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the SET 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for SITEEE 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of SITEEE 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The SITEEE 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours 30 mins in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of SITEEE 2020 exam.
|Name of Exam||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||SITEEE (Formerly Known as SET)|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis Institute of Technology|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose||For admissions into various undergraduate courses offered by the institute|
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of SITEEE 2020 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|1||Release of online SITEEE 2020 application form||January 22, 2020|
|2||Final date for submission of application form||May 20, 2020|
|3||Issue of admit cards||To be notified|
|4||SITEEE 2020 Exam||July 19, 2020|
|5||Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|6||Allotment of Seats||To be notified (SITEEE)
To be notified (JEE/MHT CET)
|7||Start of Academic Session||To be notified|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided SITEEE 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack SITEEE 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
Why Choose SITEEE 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of SITEEE 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- SITEEE is one of the most popular worldwide Engineering entrance examinations conducted Online in India for admission in UG & PG engineering courses like B.tech/Ph.D./M.tech
- SITEEE 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for SIT Pune.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the SITEEE 2020 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of SITEEE 2020
Programmes Offered Under SITEEE 2020
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under SITEEE 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria of SITEEE 2020 set up the university. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Standard XII (10+2) pass from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical
- Obtained at least 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes) in the above subjects taken together.
- Great Scores in any of the accompanying Exam: SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SIT EEE) or JEE (Main) or Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination Score.
|Sr. No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- The test contains a total of 100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded two marks for each correct answer.
- There are no penalty marks for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for SITEEE Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in SITEEE 2020. Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study on a particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialization/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
Note: After the selection of specialization/branch, full tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counselling.
How to fill the SITEEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for SITEEE the Engineering entrance exam from the following steps:
Step-1: Register for SITEEE exam
Step-2: Fill SITEEE application form
Step-3: Pay SITEEE application fee
- Application fee for SITEEE admissions is Rs 1,750.
- Candidates who wish to apply for one exam in the morning session and another one in the afternoon session need to pay an application fee of Rs 3,500.
- Payment through Demand Draft: The candidates can also pay the SITEEE application fee using a Demand Draft (DD) of any nationalised bank.
- It should be drawn in favour of “SITEEE Secretariat” to be payable at Pune.
- Candidates need to select “DD” as the payment mode in the “Make Payment” tab. The
- DD needs to be sent at the below-mentioned address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Step 4: Submit the SITEEE Exam application form
- The mode of payment is NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Demand Draft (DD).
- The offline application form is of Rs. 1250 which will be paid through the list of post offices or DD in favour of VIT from campuses of VIT –Bhopal, Chennai, Vellore, Amravati.
- The online application form is of Rs. 1150 for general candidates which will be applied through NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/Paytm
- NRI candidates & candidates who will choose abroad test centres will have to pay through online for 50 USD.
The candidates are required to upload some documents while filling the application form of SITEEE 2020. These documents must be kept ready by the candidates to fill in the complete application form properly. These documents are:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature
- Class Xth Marksheet
- Class XIIth Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (If required)
- A valid email id
- an active mobile number.
Colleges Accepting SITEEE Scores
Symbiosis Institute of Technology College for Engineering studies and now the new list of colleges offering admission through the exam is as follows:
|College accepting SITEEE||Course Offered||Seat Intake|
|Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune||B.tech/M.tech||540|
Aspirants may check out these highly recommended Books required to score great on SITEEE examination. Students may also keep in mind that the selection to a particular program is strictly merit-based and score high in the written examination is the only way through one can make to these prestigious colleges of national importance. Have a look at these Books for SITEEE to increase your chances of getting selected into SITEEE.. All you need is these Best Books for SITEEE 2020 Exam.
|Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|The concept of Physics Part 1.||HC Verma||Buy Now|
|The concept of Physics Part 2.||HC Verma||Buy Now|
|Understanding Physics Series||D. C Pandey||Buy Now|
Aspirants applying for SIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 admission test may find these sample paper very useful as it will give you the exact idea of what is being asked in the national examination. These Sample Papers for SITEEE Admission Test 2020 will also serve as Model question paper for SITEEE Admission Test 2020. Have a look.
|Application form availability||25 January 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Will be updated soon|
|SITEEE 2020 Exam date||19 July 2020|
How to Download SITEEE Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website of SITEEE 2020 or click here
- Click on the “Admit Card” link
- Enter SITEEE 2020 registration ID and password
- Click on “Submit” button, admit card will appear on the screen
- Cross-check below-mentioned details on the admit card, if errors found report it to the exam helpdesk and also, download the admit card (keep a copy for future reference)
Examination Result for SITEEE 2020 will be declared in (Date will be updated soon) 2020. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly to keep an eye on that. SITEEE Result 2020 will be declared on different dates for all courses. Based on the result, the authority will prepare the merit list for each programme. Based on this merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for SITEEE 2020.
- Go to the official website of SIT Engineering Entrance exam (SITEEE).
- Click on “SITEEE Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download SITEEE scorecard.
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology will conduct SITEEE 2020 on 19 July 2020. SITEEE 2020 will be conducted online mode across 85 different cities of India. The SITEEE (SIT Engineering Entrance Exam) or earlier it is called as SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) will be administered by the university to offer admissions into the UG engineering programmes on offer in the university. The SITEEE 2020 is the only entrance exam held to take admissions into the B.Tech programmes offered in engineering schools of SIT Pune. Here you can check the cutoff of SITEEE 2020.
Cutoff 2018 for PI-WAT – SLS Noida
|Categories||BA LLB||BBA LLB|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||38||32|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||61||54|
The candidates want to appear in the counselling process must follow the steps to successfully complete the Admission Procedure.
- The candidates need to check their ranking on the basis of Merit List then they need to confirm the counselling dates through online at the official website of the SITEEE counselling.
- The candidates those who want to get admission in engineering professional studies, they will have to get qualified in the SITEEE 2020.
- After the declaration of result candidates will have to check their result and the qualified candidates will have to register themselves through online mode at the official website.
- After registration candidates need to fill the application form for counselling.
- The form will be available at the official website, candidates need to fill the choices of colleges and courses as per their preferences and choice.
- Then candidates have to lock the choices, which was filled by them.
- After this process, candidates will have to submit the application with the fees required to be paid.
- Then candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- Candidates need to appear in the document verification process along with the required documents in original on specified date and time.
- After this process, candidates will receive the Call Letter for seat allotment by the authority.
- Candidates have to obtain the call letter of seat allotment from the official website.
- On the prescribed date and time, candidates must report at the allotted College and be present in person otherwise the attendance will not be considered.
- The candidates have to carry the documents and admission fees to confirm their seats and admission in the allotted college.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune will conduct the SITEEE exam in as many as 85 test cities listed below:
|List of Test Centres|
|Agra – Uttar Pradesh||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|Ahmedabad – Gujarat||Gangtok/ Bardang – Sikkim||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||Guwahati – Assam||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Ajmer – Rajasthan||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||Nellore – Andhra Pradesh|
|Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||Hooghly – West Bengal||Panipat – Haryana|
|Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||Hyderabad – Telangana||Panjim – Goa|
|Ambala – Haryana||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||Patiala – Punjab|
|Amravati – Maharashtra||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||Patna – Bihar|
|Amritsar – Punjab||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|Asansol – West Bengal||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Aurangabad – Maharashtra||Jaipur – Rajasthan||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar|
|Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||Jalandhar – Punjab||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|Bengaluru – Karnataka||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||Kozhikode – Kerala||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||Karnal – Haryana||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|Cuttack – Odisha||Kota – Rajasthan||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali – Punjab||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|Chennai – Tamil Nadu||Kolkata – West Bengal||Surat – Gujarat|
|Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||Kottayam – Kerala||Thane – Maharashtra|
|Dehradun – Uttarakhand||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||Ludhiana – Punjab||Thrissur – Kerala|
|Kochi/Ernakulam – Kerala||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|Dhanbad – Jharkhand||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|Dibrugarh – Assam||Mumbai – Maharashtra||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|Faridabad – Delhi NCR||Mysuru – Karnataka||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q. Will SITEEE 2020 be held in offline mode?
A. No. SITEEE will be held only in online mode.
Q. When will SIT Pune conduct SITEEE 2020?
A. SIT Pune will conduct SITEEE on July 19.
Q. Can I secure admissions to BTech programmes at SIT through JEE Main?
A. Yes, such candidates will have to appear for SITEEE counselling process.
Q. When can I download SITEEE admit card 2020?
A. Students will be able to download to SITEEE admit card in online mode. The same will be available on the official website.
Q. How can I check SITEEE 2020 results?
A. SITEEE result will be available on the official website on June 10. To check results, candidates will need their SITEEE ID and Password.
Q. What are the ways through which a candidate can get admission to the first year BTech?
A. Candidates can get admission to the first year BTech by qualifying SITEEE. Candidates can register for SIT based on the JEE Main and MHT CET score also.
Q. Can a candidate directly reach to the admission cell for the First Year admission without exercising registration?
A. No candidate will be entertained for admission to the first year without registration. Registration is compulsory for all candidates who are aspiring admission.
Q. What is cut-off for the SET entrance exam?
A. There is no cut off for the SET entrance exam. However, cut-offs are declared only for the admission round day as who can attend it. Rest all the students who have SET score below the declared cut off have an option to either attend the admission round or directly apply for the waiting list.
Q. If a candidate is studying in BTech first year and wants to take admission in the second year at SIT, what is the procedure?
A. A candidate can migrate to SIT if the subjects match. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of subjects studied, marks secured, name of Institute and affiliated University.
Q. What is the procedure of admission after the declaration of the result?
A. After the declaration of the result, successful candidates have to visit the admission venue with the essential documents and a DD of the required amount.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further SITEEE Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now