Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Guwahati are one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Assam. The college is popularly known as Swahid Homeopathic College Guwahati and was founded in the year 1976. This famous BHMS College in Guwahati is affiliated with Guwahati University Guwahati and is approved by the Central Council of homoeopathic in Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about SJN Homoeopathic Medical College Assam Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Guwahati
SJN Homoeopathic College Guwahati was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Assam.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Swahid Homeopathic College Guwahati.
|College Name||Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Guwahati|
|Popular Name||SJN Homoeopathic College Guwahati, Swahid Homeopathic College Guwahati|
|Affiliated with||Guwahati University Guwahati|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Assam|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Guwahati University Guwahati
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Government
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
|BHMS||5 years 6month.|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Guwahati are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under SJN Homoeopathic College Guwahati The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Assam Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Assam Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Assam AIAPGET Counselling
|Assam Ayush NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS College in Assam||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Assam Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education Assam’s official portal to register for NEET 2021 Assam State Counselling. Let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Assam NEET 2021.
- Assam MBBS counselling 2021 will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
- To be a part of the DME Assam MBBS counselling, students must qualify NEET 2021 exam.
- A merit list will be published by the DME, Assam which will have the names of the selected candidates based on their NEET 2021 scores. Only candidates with their names on the list will be eligible for the counselling process.
- Eligible candidates will be required to fill and submit the Assam MBBS application form 2021 before the late date.
Counselling Process (AIQ)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Assam must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota for 15% seats will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- The Assam Examination Authority will conduct the mop-up round through Offline mode.
- The candidate has to be present personally for the counselling process; no one can represent the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates without admit card/entry pass will not be allowed into the premises.
- A candidate who have not submitted original documents to the official website on the scheduled date before a mop-up round will not be eligible for the mop-up round.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Assam candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Guwahati|
Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital
Address: Homoeopathic College Rd, Barbari Village, Guwahati, Assam 781037
Phone: 098629 80027
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, SJN Homoeopathic College Guwahati is Government Homeopathic College.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Government of Assam, Directorate of Medical Education.
A. Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Address: Homoeopathic College Rd, Barbari Village, Guwahati, Assam 781037
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
A. Without NEET Admission is not possible.
A. No, SJN Homoeopathic College Guwahati does not provide hostel facilities for both boys and girls.