SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) 2020, counselling will be Starting after the declaration of result. Symbiosis International University (SIU) will conduct a SLAT 2020 counselling for admissions to law BA/BBA LLB programme from May 2020 to June 2020. The counselling of SLAT 2020 will be conducted by all the three Symbiosis law campuses – SLS Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Hyderabad. SLAT counselling 2020 will be conducted after the PI-WAT rounds and announcement of the merit list.
Firstly, candidates who will qualify in the entrance exam as per the cut-offs will be asked to attend the PI-WAT rounds. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the PI-WAT rounds, each of the campuses will then announce their own merit lists mentioning the names of the candidates who are selected for the counselling round. It will be compulsory for candidates to attend the SLAT 2020 counselling and furnish the requisite documents to finalise their admissions into the university. If candidates fail to attend the counselling round by the stipulated deadlines, their admissions will be forfeited.
The counselling of SLAT 2020 will be conducted for each merit list. Each merit list will have an opening and closing date within which the counselling process will be conducted. Candidates shortlisted in a particular merit list will have to attend the SLAT counselling 2020 and fulfil all the required formalities by the given deadlines. The subsequent rounds of counselling after the first round will be conducted on the basis of the number of seats available. The counselling of SLAT 2020 will involve booking of the seat, verification of documents, payment of admission fee.
|Name of the examination||Symbiosis Law Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||SLAT|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Type of Exam||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Participating Institutes||3 (SLS Pune, SLS Noida and SLS Hyderabad)|
|Course offered||BBA LLB, BA LLB|
Counselling Procedure for SLAT 2020
The candidates want to appear in the counselling process must follow the steps to successfully complete the Admission Procedure.
- The candidates need to check their ranking on the basis of Merit List then they need to confirm the counselling dates through online at the official website of the SLAT counselling.
- The candidates those who want to get admission in Law professional studies, they will have to get qualified in the SLAT 2020.
- After the declaration of result candidates will have to check their result and the qualified candidates will have to register themselves through online mode at the official website.
- After registration candidates need to fill the application form for counselling.
- The form will be available at the official website, candidates need to fill the choices of colleges and courses as per their preferences and choice.
- Then candidates have to lock the choices, which was filled by them.
- After this process, candidates will have to submit the application with the fees required to be paid.
- Then candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- Candidates need to appear in the document verification process along with the required documents in original on specified date and time.
- After this process, candidates will receive the Call Letter for seat allotment by the authority.
- Candidates have to obtain the call letter of seat allotment from the official website.
- On the prescribed date and time, candidates must report at the allotted College and be present in person otherwise the attendance will not be considered.
- The candidates have to carry the documents and admission fees to confirm their seats and admission in the allotted college.
Documents Required for SLAT Counselling
1) Original counselling letter along with the photocopy of counselling letter
2) Original Admit card along with the photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on SLAT prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card/Hall Ticket
6) Scorecard (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned in the SLAT application form.
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs colour and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned in the SLAT application form.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 SLAT India Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the SLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.