Attention Aspirants, the notification for Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2020 (SLAT 2020) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for SLAT India 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for SLAT 2020 Admission Form until June 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in law college accepting SLAT Scorecard.
If you want to score great on Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the SLAT 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
The Symbiosis University was going to conduct SLAT 2020 on May 25, 2020. However, the entrance test had been postponed to July 19, 2020, due to the spread of COVID-19. SLAT 2020 will be conducted online mode across 80 different cities of India. The SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) or earlier it is called as Symbiosis Law Entrance Test (SET Law) will be administered by the university to offer admissions into the UG law programmes on offer in the university.
The SLAT 2020 is the only entrance exam held to take admissions into the BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes offered in four law schools of Symbiosis University including SLS Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Nagpur and SLS Hyderabad. The official notification of SLAT 2020 has been announced in January 2020, followed by SLAT application form 2020. Admissions to as many as 1080 seats are offered through SLAT 2020.
The candidates can check here the details of SLAT admission process including the eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result and counselling of Symbiosis Law Admission Test. Read below to know more about SLAT 2020 including the syllabus and cutoff.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2020.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Name of the examination||Symbiosis Law Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||SLAT|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Type of Exam||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Participating Institutes||4 (SLS Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Nagpur and SLS Hyderabad)|
|Course offered||BBA LLB, BA LLB|
Why Choose SLAT 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of SLAT 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test is one of the most popular worldwide law entrance examinations conducted Online in India for admission in UG & PG law courses like BBA LLB, BA LLB
- SLAT 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for Symbiosis University including SLS Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Nagpur and SLS Hyderabad.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the SLAT India 2020 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2020
Symbiosis International University will release the detailed notification for SLAT 2020 along with the application form. Refer the following table below for the tentative schedule:
|Starting of online applications||22nd January 2020|
|Last date of submitting the SLAT application form||20th May 2020|
|Last date of application fee payment||20th May 2020|
|Issuing of SLAT 2020 admit cards||Yet to be announced|
|SLAT 2020 exam date||19th July 2020 (New)|
|SLAT 2020 Result||Yet to be announced|
How to fill the SLAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for SLAT the law entrance exam from the following steps:
Step 1: Register for SLAT exam and fill the registration form
Step 2: Enter your details and preferred city. Do upload your scanned colour photo and click on ‘Save and Continue’ to complete registration.
Step 3: You will receive an ID and Password on your registered email id and mobile number. These details are essential to access the application form, admit card and results.
Step 4: After completing the registration go to the application window and fill your name, qualification, choice of program etc. correctly
Step 5: Pay the SLAT application fee under the ‘Make my payment’ tab after selecting the mode of payment.
- Application fee for SLAT admissions is Rs 1,750.
- Along with the registration fee, you will also need to pay the program registration fee for each programme. The registration fee for programs is INR 1000/- (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Payment through Demand Draft: The candidates can also pay the SLAT application fee using a Demand Draft (DD) of any nationalised bank.
- It should be drawn in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” to be payable at Pune.
- Candidates need to select “DD” as the payment mode in the “Make Payment” tab. The
- DD needs to be sent at the below-mentioned address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria of SLAT 2020 set up the university. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must secure at least 45% of marks or equivalent grade for General category.
- ST and SC candidates must secure 40% or equivalent grade.
- Students appearing for their 12th class examination are also eligible, however, they will need to provide proof of qualification at the time of final admission.
Colleges accepting SLAT Scores
Symbiosis International University has added one more campus for law studies and now the new list of colleges offering admission through the exam is as following:
|College accepting SLAT||Course Offered||Seat Intake|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune||BBA LLB (Hons)||180 seats|
|BA LLB (Hons)||120 seats|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Noida||BBA LLB||180 seats|
|BA LLB||120 seats|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Hyderabad||BBA LLB||120 seats|
|BA LLB||120 seats|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Nagpur||BA LLB||120 seats|
|BBA LLB||120 seats|
|Total seats||–||1080 seats|
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||Logical Reasoning||18||18||9:30 AM-11:30 AM120 minutes (90 minutes for MCQ followed by
30 minutes for WAT)
|6.||Written Ability Test (WAT)||Yes||NA|
- You have 120 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 90 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions.
- You will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- There is no penalty marks for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
SLAT 2020 Exam Centres
Symbiosis International University will conduct SLAT exam in across 80 test cities listed below:
|List of Test Centres|
|Agra – Uttar Pradesh||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|Ahmedabad – Gujarat||Gangtok/ Bardang – Sikkim||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||Guwahati – Assam||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Ajmer – Rajasthan||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||Hooghly – West Bengal||Panipat – Haryana|
|Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||Hyderabad – Telangana||Panjim – Goa|
|Ambala – Haryana||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||Patiala – Punjab|
|Amravati – Maharashtra||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||Patna – Bihar|
|Amritsar – Punjab||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar|
|Asansol – West Bengal||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Aurangabad – Maharashtra||Jaipur – Rajasthan||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||Jalandhar – Punjab||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|Bengaluru – Karnataka||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||Kozhikode – Kerala||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||Karnal – Haryana||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|Cuttack – Odisha||Kota – Rajasthan||Surat – Gujarat|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali – Punjab||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||Thane – Maharashtra|
|Chennai – Tamil Nadu||Kolkata – West Bengal||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||Kottayam – Kerala||Thrissur – Kerala|
|Dehradun – Uttarakhand||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||Ludhiana – Punjab||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|Kochi/Ernakulam – Kerala||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|Dhanbad – Jharkhand||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|Dibrugarh – Assam||Mumbai – Maharashtra||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|Faridabad – Delhi NCR||Mysuru – Karnataka||–|
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for SLAT 2020 Exam.
The admit card for the SLAT 2020 will be released online soon. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of online examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her SLAT 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for SLAT 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the SLAT entrance exam official website
- Click on SLAT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download SLAT admit card
- Take a clear print of SLAT entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
- Along with the admit card, photo identity proof must also be carried. Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / AADHAR Card (UID) are only acceptable.
Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) Result will be declared in June 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below. Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for SLAT 2020.
- Go to the official website of Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT).
- Click on “SLAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download SLAT scorecard.
For General Queries mail
For Technical Queries call
Telephone Numbers-+914440492210-11 / +914426182161
Frequently Asked Questions
The Symbiosis International (Deemed) University conducts the Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) for admission into their five-year integrated law courses.
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.
Admissions to as many as 1080 seats are offered through SLAT 2020. The institutes offer two integrated courses -. BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.).
20th May 2020
No negative mark will be incurred.
The law courses are offered at the four law schools under the aegis of SIU – Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Hyderabad and SLS Nagpur (new campus).
The SLAT 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 80 cities across the country.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the SLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.