SPJAT 2020 is an MBA entrance exam conducted by S.P. Jain School of Global Management Mumbai for admissions to its master of global business (MGB) and global master of business administration (GMBA). The Management Institution was established in the year 2004. Now, its campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney, and Singapore.
SP Jain Aptitude Test (SPJAT 2020)
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details of SPJAT 2020 like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
Why Choose SPJAT?
Before going to the Deep, I would like to know some important thing about this entrance exam, which will give you answer the question, why choose SPJAT Exam 2020.
- The SP Jain School of Management has been rated world’s Top 20 Management Institution in 2020.
- SP Jain is accredited for its Global MBA program by ABEST21, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, Japan. ABEST21, promoted by the Ministry of Education, Japan is a well-respected and recognized an accrediting organization that is committed to excellence in business management practices and education.
- The SP Jain School of Management aims training students like you to become leaders with in-depth cross-functional knowledge and understanding of the theories and practices related to global business.
- SP Jain conducts the test across major cities within the Indian state viz, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Indore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur.
You can also find all the accreditation and achievement of SP Jain School of Management on the official website: www.spjain.org
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the SPJAT Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of SP Jain School of Management Aptitude Test 2020.
|ROUND 1||ROUND 2||ROUND 3|
|Application Starts||Closed||Open||13th February 2020|
|Application Deadline||15th January 2020||12th February 2020||11th March 2020|
|Call for Interview||17th January 2020||14th February 2020||13th March 2020|
|Interview end by||19th January 2020||16th February 2020||15th March 2020|
|Offer Letter||21st January 2020||21st February 2020||20th March 2020|
|Last Date to Pay USD 2,500||28th January 2020||25th February 2020||24th March 2020|
SPJAT Exam 2020 Eligible Criteria
You should always check out the eligibility criteria prior to applying for any examination.
- Candidate must have graduated from UGC recognised Institution. Final year students can also apply.
- The bachelor’s degree must be in the English language and the candidates must have minimum 0-3 years of work experience.
Candidates for admissions must have appeared in GMAT, CAT or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test). SP Jain accepts the best score from any of these tests.
How to apply?
SPJAT 2020 application process continued until February 2020. Students have to apply for this test on the official website of SP Jain website links given below.
The application process is completely online, and to fill in the application form, the candidate needs to perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/gmba/admissions
- Fill in the important details and submit the form – the same shall be reviewed on a first come first serve basis
- Candidate can apply for 2 specializations using one application form.
- Once the form has been filled, the candidate needs to pay the application fees.
- After the fee payment, the candidate will receive a PIN number and will be redirected to a page where he/she can choose his/her exam centre.
- After the process the complete, the candidate will receive a confirmation form that needs to be downloaded and printed.
Going to listed latest and updated exam pattern/paper pattern of SPJAT 2020
The exam pattern is almost the same as the premier MBA Entrance Exam like CAT, GMAT, XAT etc. Subject, timing, all the details given below:
- The test will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- There are five sections in total in the exam paper namely:– Numerical ability
– Reading comprehension
– General knowledge
- There is 0.25 negative marking
- Exam time will be 1 hour allotted to solve the exam paper and time management can be understood by solving SPJAT Previous Year Question Papers.
- The mode of the examination will be offline.
SPJAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow these steps to download admit card
- The SPJAT Admit Card 2020 will be issued by the concerned authority 2 days before the examination is conducted.
- Students have to download the Admit Card from the official website of SJAT.
- The candidate has to carry a hard copy of admit card/hall ticket.
- If candidates fail to bring the Admit Card at the time of examination, they won’t be allowed to appear the examination.
SPJAT 2020 Result
- The SPJAT Result 2020 will not be released publicly.
- Candidates will receive their scorecard on their registered email id given at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Students will be called for admission process on the basis of his/her marks obtained in the examination.
- The list of Shortlisted candidates will be released on the official portal of SPJAT.
SPJAT 2020 Cutoff
- In the case of CAT and GMAT exam minimum percentile is 85.
- The Cut Off scores will be released on the official portal of the business school (SPJAT).
SPJAT 2020 will be conducted at:
Queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact given details.
Mumbai Campus (South)
SP Jain School of Global Management
First Floor, Trade Point, Kamala Mills,
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
Phone number: +91 22 6130 9100
Mumbai Campus (North)
SP Jain School of Global Management
1st Floor – Kohinoor City Mall, Gate No. 1,
Mumbai – 400 070
Phone number: +91 22 6188 7600
Best of luck!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply