SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR Mumbai) is one of the premier business school was founded in the year 1981 by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. It is one of the autonomous private institutes offers a various course like Post-graduate, Post-graduate Diploma, and Certificate Management programs.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research.
|Name of Institute||S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research|
|Popular Name||SPJIMR Mumbai|
|Year of Establishment||1981|
|Approved by||AICTE, NBA|
|Fees||PG Program in Management- 973,600
|Courses offered||PG Program in Management
Post Graduate Program
Post Graduate Diploma In Management
Management Development Program
|Category||MBA Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- AUTONOMOUS
- Approved by – AICTE, NBA
- Aid Status–Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ SP Jain Mumbai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Music Room
- A/C Classrooms
SPJIMR Mumbai Courses
|PG Program in Management||*18||1 year|
|Post Graduate Program||*13||1 year 6 Months|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management||*12||2 years|
|Management Development Program||N/A||2 years|
|PG Program in Business Management||*25||2 years|
|Fellow Program in Management||N/A||4 years|
|PG Program In Management||N/A||1 year 9 Months|
|Women Management Program||N/A||1 year|
|Executive Certificate course in Business Analytics||*20||4 Months|
|PG Certificate in International Management||N/A||1 year|
|Business Leadership Program||N/A||1 year|
|Owner Management Program||N/A||1 year|
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Process
- Candidate who wants to apply for SPJIMR Mumbai have to appear in SPJAT 2018.
- Admission Seeker also apply through their Common Aptitude Test (CAT) score and also apply through GMAT Score.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- The Admission Seeker must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons With Disability (PWD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Admission Seeker appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Fee Structure
|PG Program in Management||973,600|
|Post Graduate Program||100,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management||800,000|
|Management Development Program||N/A|
|PG Program in Business Management||800,000|
|Fellow Program in Management||N/A|
|PG Program In Management||428,600|
|Women Management Program||150,000|
|Executive Certificate course in Business Analytics||40,000|
|PG Certificate in International Management||520,000|
|Business Leadership Program||N/A|
|Owner Management Program||300,000|
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Cut Off
|XAT 2018||English Language||Decision Making||Quant|
|GMAT Jan 1, 2015-Dec 31, 2017||Verbal||Quantitative||Integrated Reasoning|
SPJIMR Mumbai Ranking
|Name of Institute||SP Jain Mumbai|
- It is one of the premier MBA College in Mumbai.
- We would like to give out 5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best MBA Colleges in India.
SP Jain Mumbai Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of business visit the campus to select the students for their company.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|14-19 lacks||8-13 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Munshi Nagar | Dadabhai Road,
Andheri West | Mumbai – 400 058, India
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply