Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai is one of the Oldest medical institutes was founded in the year 1956 located in Chennai the state of Tamilnadu. It is approved by the Medical Council of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi and affiliated with Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai. Sree Balaji Medical College delivered one of the quality education with an excellent infrastructure.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai.
- 1 About Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai
- 2 Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Courses
- 3 Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Admission Process
- 4 Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai Fee Structure
- 5 Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Cutoff
- 6 SBMCH Chennai Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai
|Name of Institute||Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai|
|Popular Name||Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Affiliated with||Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai (SBMCH Chennai) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status- Private College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Museum & Library
- Research Labs
- Teaching and Evaluation Methods
Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||250||5.5 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||N/A||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||N/A||3 years|
Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) (Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Course||Fees (Annual)||Fees (Annual)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||23,50,000/-||60000 $|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||6250/- Monthly|
Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Cutoff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
SBMCH Chennai Ranking
|Name of Institute||Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Chennai.
- We would like to give out 5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital
#7, Works Road, Chromepet
Chennai – 600 044
Tamil Nadu, India
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!