Sri Aurobindo College Delhi is one of the best colleges in Delhi NCR and popularly known as SAC Morning Delhi. It was established in the year 1972. It has completed 44 glorious years and affiliation of this college with Delhi University.
Sri Aurobindo College Delhi has seen remarkable growth over the years. In 1988 the college opened for women students too. It is offering Courses like B.A. (Prog.) and B.Com. (Prog.) Courses, B.Com. (Honours), B.A. (Honours) Hindi, B.A. (Honours) Applied Psychology.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Sri Aurobindo College Delhi
Before we talk about Sri Aurobindo College Delhi (University of Delhi) complete college summary, let us have to look at the major information of Sri Aurobindo College Morning Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Sri Aurobindo College Delhi|
|Popular Name||Sri Aurobindo College Delhi, SAC Morning Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1972|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Category||Colleges Affiliated to Delhi University|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi (DU)
- Approved By: UGC
- Environment: No Ragging
- Hospital/Medical Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
Sri Aurobindo College Delhi (SAC Morning Delhi) is famous for its undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Some of the courses offered by the college are listed below.
|1.||B.A Program (Commerce, Economics, History, Pol.Science, Sanskrit)||308|
|4.||B.A. Hons (Hindi)||46|
|5.||BA Hons (English)||46|
|6.||BA Hons (Political Science )||62|
|7.||B.Sc Hons (Electronics)||31|
|8.||B.Sc Physical Science||92|
|9.||B.Sc Life science||46|
*The Students are advised to apply directly to South Campus, Univesity of Delhi.
Faculty & Staff
The college offers admission with an intake of 500+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Sri Aurobindo College Morning Delhi will accept self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the required date, her admission will automatically stand cancelled.
|Course Name||Online Registration|
|UG Programs (Merit and Entrance Based)||May 30, 2019 (8:00 PM)|
|PG Programs||June 3, 2019|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Law||June 3, 2019|
|MPhil and PhD.||June 3, 2019|
UG Cutoff Dates
|First Cutoff List||June 28, 2019|
|Documents Verification||June 28 – July 1, 2019|
|Second Cutoff List||July 4, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 4 – July 6, 2019|
|Third Cutoff List||July 9, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 9 – July 11, 2019|
|Fourth Cutoff List||July 15, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 15 – July 17, 2019|
|Fifth Cutoff List||July 20, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 20 – July 23, 2019|
For PG Admissions
|Registration window||June 3, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||To be announced|
|Date of PG Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Answer Key Release||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of August 2019|
|Commencement of Interview||Last week of August 2019|
The students shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school /college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Three passport size self-attested photographs.
Fees Structure of various courses offered by the institute is mentioned below. Please keep in mind that the fees structure may be subjected to change.
|S.No||Courses||Fees (1st Year)|
|1.||Bachelor with Honours in Com/Eng/Hindi/Pol.Sc/B.A (Prog)/B.Com||6880|
|2.||B.Sc (H) Elect, B.Sc (Life Science/Physical Science||9916|
Note:- To know complete details about Fees Structure you can download the Pdf by Clicking Here.
The college offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- University Merit Scholarships.
- Scholarships for the wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarships for the wards of Riot Affected.
Important Note: As per Director of Public Instructions, the amount of scholarship to students will be transferred directly to the Aadhar Card linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the eScholarship.co.in website.
The Placement cell has been constituted in Sri Aurobindo College Delhi to coordinate with various companies for placement of students. Companies like Wipro and Airtel approached the college and a few final year students belonging to different courses have been able to find placement even before completing their graduation. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL
- JET AIRWAYS
The Sri Aurobindo College Morning Delhi Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
Sri Aurobindo College Delhi Cut-off
Ranking & Reputation
The Sri Aurobindo College Delhi (SAC Morning Delhi) has turned out to be one of the Best Colleges in India. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
|Name Of Institute||Sri Aurobindo College Delhi|
We would like to give this college 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges under Delhi University.
- 75+ Career and Courses After Class 12th Arts
- 80+ Career and Courses after class 12th Science
- 10 tips to choose the best career option
- Top 7 Best vocational courses after class 12th
- 80+ Career and courses after class 12th commerce
Sri Aurobindo College Delhi
- Hindu College
- Kirori Mal College
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Lady Shri Ram College
- Sri Aurobindo College Morning Delhi
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Delhi
- Shivaji College Delhi
For further admission related queries, Comment on the Box below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of Luck..!!!