Sri Prasunna College of Law, Kurnool is one of the Best LAW colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It is popularly known as Enlight Nursing School Tirupati and it was established in the year 1999. It is affiliated with Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Sri Prasunna College of Law, Kurnool is one of the best Law colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The college is providing education and training to become a fully qualified nurse. The nature of nursing education and nursing qualifications varies considerably across the world.
Sri Prasunna College of Law, Kurnool
|Name of Institute||Sri Prasunna College of Law, Kurnool|
|Location||Waltal, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India|
|Category||LAW in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Bar Council of India
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT Score Card and Counselling Process
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam CLAT UG and CLAT PG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh State Entrance Test.
|Basic of Selection||
|LLB Entrance Test||CLAT, LSAT, AILET, LAWCET|
|LLB (integrated course)||N/A|
***Fees will be updated soon***
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
CLAT UG 2019 Counselling Process
Step-1: Step 1: Publication of 1st indicative list
The merit list to shortlist candidates for the final admissions has been released on the official website of CLAT 2019 based on the merit-cum-preference basis.
Step 2: Counselling fee payment and option available to exercise by provisionally selected candidates
The requisite counselling fee of INR 50,000 must be deposited by provisionally selected candidates. In case candidates fail to deposit the fee within a specified time frame, they will lose their right to consideration for admission under CLAT. Apart from this, their names will also be dropped from the merit list. After payment of fee, candidates have to exercise any one of the options listed below:
- Lock: In this option, the candidates will have to lock their seats. If a candidate opts for this option, he/she will not be considered for the next rounds of counselling.
- Upward Shifting: this option is applicable only for those candidates who have participated in the first round and not yet locked their seats. Here, the seats are offered to the candidates automatically against any vacancy arising in the preferred NLU through his/ her choice via subsequent allotment list.
- Withdrawal – There is an option to withdraw the fee as well in two ways.
Option 1 – Failing to deposit the requisite fee
Option 2 – Choosing the option of withdrawal before final seat allotment list i.e. during the fourth round of CLAT Counselling.
Step 3: Publication of 2nd list having the names of finalized candidates after payment of counselling fee and additional waitlisted candidates
The Second allotment list will be made only for those candidates who have paid counselling fee and reserved seat on participating NLUs. In the second list, CLAT will also release a waitlist of candidates selected provisionally against dropped out candidates, if any. the candidates will have to submit the counselling fee of INR 50,000. From the deposited counselling fee, there will be a deduction of a nominal amount of INR 10,000. The fee amount will be forfeited in case of any withdrawal after a stipulated period.
Step 4: Publication of 3rd list allotting seats to candidates
The third allotment list will be published only for those candidates who have paid their counselling fee against the first and second indicative list. With the third allotment list, A list of waitlisted candidates, who are provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, will also be released.
Step 5: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs
Candidates will have to visit the allotted NLU to deposit the balance amount towards admission and other fees. Candidates are advised to carry relevant certificates/documents in an original issue along with them. No admission in participating NLUS will be allowed to candidates failing to produce required certificates/documents in original or meet the eligibility requirements. After the publication of CLAT merit list, counselling fee of INR 50,000 is forfeited to candidates who fail to report at the allotted NLU.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Sri Prasunna College of Law, Kurnool|
- It is one of the best LAW College in Waltai.
- We would like to give this college 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Law Best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Sri Prasunna College of Law, Kurnool
Address: #Opp. Nagasai Temple,
Kotha Peta KURNOOL-518001
Phone: 9440775064, 8518225245
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, Comment on the Box below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Question-1: When will be the Common Law Admission Test – 2020 held?
Answer: The expected date of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2020) is 8th May 2020.
Question-2: When will be the first Admission Notification of CLAT-2020 be issued?
Answer: Admission Notification of CLAT 2020 will be issued in December 2019.
Question-3: How can the Foreign Nationals take admission in various NLUs?
Answer: Foreign Nationals need not take the CLAT 2020 for admission in various NLUs. They can contact/visit the website of respective NLUs of interest to know the procedure of admission.
Question-4: How much fees shall be remitted for filling-up of CLAT-2020 Application Form?
Answer: The fees to be remitted while submitting the Application Form of CLAT 2020 shall be as per the following:
a) For General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates: 4000/-,
b) For SC/ST category candidates: 3500/-.
Question-5: Which will be the various modes of submission of application forms for CLAT-2020 by prospective applicants?
Answer: There will be only one mode of submission of Application Forms i.e. online.
Question-6: Is there any sectional cutoff in CLAT?
Answer: No, there is not sectional or subjective cutoff in CLAT 2019 exam, only you have to score overall marks in all subjects.
Question-7: Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Answer: Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Question-8: Is there any minimum cut-off CLAT score prescribed for admission.
Answer: No. There is no minimum cut-off score prescribed. Candidature of every candidate shall be considered in their respective category, in order of merit.
Question-9: What is the procedure of allotment of Law School for admission?Answer: During the online counselling session, the candidates will be required to fill up all the available choices of NLU for the UG/PG course in order of their preference. Seats shall be allotted taking into consideration the candidate’s choice and merit.
Question-10: Can the candidate change his/her choice subsequently
Answer: No, Choice once indicated and submitted shall be treated as final.
Best Of luck..!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now